Reviews for Soldiers' Path
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
Fenrir have babies? LOL that would be...rather interesting XD. The update was awesome! Wow what a twist...Sephiroth and Tifa were on a date? And then Tifa kisses Zack? I loved the interaction between Zack and Kadaj lol. I also like that Sephy is a bit different. You're doing a fantastic job, keep it up! Love it! Waiting for the next update!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
So Aerith knows what to do, wonder how this will turn out. I like that you switched Nanaki with Kadaj. It will be rather interesting how this turn of events come into play. LoL! Good job to Aerith and making the guys pass out XD. That was an awesome update. Fantastic job so far. Keep it up! Looking forward to the next update!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
Oh my! So Cloud is Zack and Zack is Cloud! What a doozey lol. Its going to be interesting how they try and get back to where they belong. I hope Aerith is okay though. Loved the update, very clever. Keep up the awesome work! Waiting for the next update!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Loved the update! Aw, but I do feel sorry for Zack. It doesn't help with what Aerith said at the end. Disguise as trash cans? LoL nice one XD. Can't wait for the next chapter! It's late but Happy new year! Oh sorry...*stops poking Cloud* XD
obliven1993 chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
*pokes cloud* haha eat this chocobo butt XD awasome and poor zack hes allmost emo XD
obliven1993 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
lol this is a good story and you make it funny lol
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
awesome chapter!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
LoL yeah that would be different and hey you probably could beat up Reno yourself lol. Oh I loved the update. Awesome job! Those two are so funny. Can't wait to see how they get in the ShinRa building. I can already tell it's going to be fun!XD
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
Yay awesome new chapter!
Alexandra chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
aw, i totally love your story!

please, update it soon. It's very funny, i laughed a lot when zack said: "she laughed like an idiot" XD hahahaha, i love it!

and zack should have stayed alive, isn't he? :( he's my favorite, i love him. Anyways, i'll be waiting the next chapter :D

PS.: you're a genius, ya know?, i love "Untitled" too, Zack FTW!
Drer'Ahv chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
I love this! Keep it coming please!
Lady Pocketmouse chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
oh man this story is so cool!

awesome chapter :)
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
LoL awesome chapter. So Aerith knows now. Pole dancing haha. Looking forward to the next update. Definitely!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
LoL funny chapter. Loved it.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
LoL wow that's an awesome start. Very interesting. Off to the next chapter!