Reviews for The Beggining
livingINmyDAYDREAMS chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
All the other ones made me really happy. This one makes me really depressed. I'm sad now and I don't like that.
turtledork chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
this is probably the most beautiful story i've ever read about the couple that defined my childhood.

thank you for writing this masterpiece, and I'm sure I will come back to read this story again one day and still feel at awe.

just wow.

reader chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
read it before, and read it again, and will read it still. this story has always been such an inspriation to me whenever i feel there is nothing left that can inspire.
the guardian chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
hey, I read this series of your years and years ago, probably when they new, and I never reviewed, and frankly I am kicking myself.

They honestly have to be the best tk/kari fics I have read, and I want you to know that. I haven't read digimon stories in years, but I always remembers that the series with 'honestly' in the title was one of the most well written series I found.

Finally after poking around in some old files I found one of the stories and was able to look you up and read them all again (couldn't do this before because I cant spell honestly, and I am far to lazy to pick up a dictionary...)

I love the way you set the scenes, I love how you feel the characters emotions. the first time I read them, I remember thinking how wonderfully you se the mood. I could just imagine sitting there on a hot summer day being lazy in the sun next to a b'ball court, or catching the bus. one day I hope I too can write like that.

thanks for a wonderful ride! you have a fan in me -
Stolen Kisses chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
This was a wonderful end to this series. It's written in a way that makes it real- something lacking in most Takaris. I loved all of the stories (From 'The Way Things Happened, Honestly' straight down to 'The Beginning') but this was my favorite of them all I think. Definitely worth reading not once, but over and over.
Koura chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
hey... seems rather late to give this review but i thought i still should... ;-) I finished reading this last night, and frankly, this is the only story i've read these few days that didn't end happily... so this one really had a big impact on me. It's is very well written, and disturbingly real, though i didn't quite understand the ending... but the basic idea is still there... again... congrats for having written such a good piece of work!
Gabrielle Alan chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
That was so beautiful *tear* but also a tat confusing...but I think i get it. You write beautifully. I think that your first story in this saga was the best, not to say the others aren't good because they were. Keep writing! :)
take the blame chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
When I read this whole saga, I have this weird feeling and I cry. I'm not an emotional person, but this story breaks me up. TK and Kari should have never broken up in my opinion but you're just writing down these certain moments in their lives. Thanks for inspiring me to write. You're one of the best.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
wow. that saga was exceptionally good. like if you became a real author i'd have to buy all your books good. it was reminecent of this chinese movie i saw yrs ago (if only i knew the name (and if anyone knows PLEASE tell me))in which one character asks for the time from this girl (they just met)and tells her to stare at the watch for a minute and thensays so that forever at 4:10 on the 10th of april you will remember that i said i love you. okay now i butchered that up with wrong/dates or times because i later based a poem from that seen but the point is that probably is one of the most significant movie moments in cinema for me and you had a hint of it. but i wager that if it wasnt for that id still really love youre fic. now my next actions would be to make other read it even those with no ties to digimon just because it was so great. anyway id forever be reading your works and hope that you take on an endevor to write actual novels. that being said i cant think of really what else to say since it moved me. (oh..there was a semi-significant error of the fact that tk lives with his mother not his father and later starts seeng hm with the whole digital thing). i will now go read more digifics by you and fgure out what ggfic led me to you (i usually dont get to read dgi fics since i have to spent so much time sorting through definately not the greatest things written and all my bookmarked fics got erased so...). okay well before this turns into my own saga of praise keep on going and i cant wait to read more.
Says TB chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
so so good. so enjoyable. i mean, wow
Ota chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
shocking. he stopped kari from smoking yet he can't stop smoking
Noodlejelly chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
wow i read all 5 parts and i loved them all. It's really not the sort of story i normally read, firstly cos i normally write Harry Potter and secondly cos i love humour

But ur story is an exception, i cannot find the words to describe how great ur writin is but here are a few anyway: excellent, brilliant, wondeful in short it's perfection.
Boombubble chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Awe... Sad but sweet. I like how in the end you really hit on something a lot of authors seem to neglect. In the end, though things didn't work out they're still friends. Very touching.
Jenna D chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
That was an awesome awesome awesome AWESOME series. It was very honest and feeling, I adored it. J
Cracker chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
boy oh boy, I can breathe now...I liked how you ended it. It suited it perfectly without you giving into a crowd. It surprised me, but didn't at the same time...not too sure, but to sum it all up, A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Keep crankin' them out! You are honestly ranking at the top with this! :)