Reviews for Teaching Sensei to Love
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
It was sweet :)

I love KakaHina, so thanks for writing this
Diehard243 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Ku ku ku ku Great Joke at the end there.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
i like it thats a really nice story
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Ugh, this is too cute. Hehe, it's unbelievably adorable.

I love how you wrote Kakashi already having feelings for her and regretting turning down the marriage proposal. It's a very unique idea to me-I like it. A lot. Haha.

You've got their personalities down wonderfully. Should you ever decide to write more KakaHina fics, know that I will look forward to any :)
gabiruchis chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
WHAT THE HEL? that was great yeah i luv your FIC hahahahaha wonderful kakaxhina thanks for uploading this SO COOL fic yeah
shy.smile chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
awesome.._
HatakeHinata chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
LOVE YOUR FIC!

Heehee Poor Hina-chan being teased. *blushing giggle*
Wolfram.Ro-Zu chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Hm, you're opening me up to new pairings with Kakashi...

I think I may have liked it. You write really well, it just flows together super smoothly... maybe that's why it's so easy to read...

lol

Wolf
ViperineVampire chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
ah!that was so cute. wish there was more though...like their wedding night...*nudge nudge* *insert perverted chuckle*
1moonwitch chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
oh that was just adorable and sweet!
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
aw...tats just so sweet! not bad for your first time kakahina! nice job! write more ya!
demon scream chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Very nice and they all stayed in character oh and I loved the part where Kakashi wants hinata to wear the uniform on their wedding night and she faints lol so funny.
MissSlyRedFox chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
PLEASE! If this is a oneshot okay but PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER I LOVE IT!
risingfallback chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Simply wonderful. You kept the characters in character.

That last part was the best. Nice job.
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This was simply adorable, I liekd the bit about Sasuke ignoring the fangirls out of respect.

You did a pretty well job, good luck.