Reviews for Amnesia
gibbyreader chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
daaaaaw... i love this ending :)i can't stop smiling:)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Omg i loved the storie! it was so qt! an the endin was very sweet! i wish it had never ended! lov lov lov wat u did an i hope u write many more! Bay
edwardfiend chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
I cannot say how much I loved this! Absolutely beautiful! I seriously felt tears welling up when Roy an Riza reunited and were both crying and he was declaring how much he loved her and would never leave her-sigh. It would have been interesting to see the reaction of the gypsies more, although I have to say I didn't really feel sorry for Blaine as it seemed like he was trying to posses her or something, but it was still great without it. I will probably read this many times over. :)
Danny Hellcat chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Not Zing! It's spelled Xing!
Areus Bookworm chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
OMG! That was so EPIC! I loved every SECOND of it!
rain-of-the-soul chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
ok. so i didnt realize that you pubilshed and compleated this story in one day. uppsy... but it was really really good! im sure youll get a ton of reveiws!

~soulless~
rain-of-the-soul chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
ONE REVIEW! ON THIS KICK BUT STORY! HOLLY CROW! i love this story so much nadi think that it is simply imposible for you to have one review. i live it and think that you have a real talent and knack for writing! Dont let the numbers get you down because this story is amaizing! even if people are to dumb to review! love it!

~soulless~X3
GiEricka chapter 6 . 9/14/2008
I like your story, poor Blaine I felt sorry for him, but she was a taken woman, congrat on your story