Reviews for Living the Dream
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Please update
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
I REALLY loved the joke that they pulled on Bella.
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
I loved how they just popped up.
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
I LOVED the gift choice.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Oh shit.

I REALLY liked how that chapter turned out.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I really liked the first chapter.
Jenny Leto Lautner chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
Please can you continue ts really good
tiarna13 chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
OH MY GOD.

of corse me being a fan of the Jonas Brothers, i would absolutely love this story anyway but your writing skills perfect the story.

i really cant wait to read more and im going to be late for school now since i couldn't stop reading and i had to write you a reveiw.

Yours Truley,

Tiarna LLMO
whowillibe chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
omg this is the best ever love love love it so much plz contiue soon!
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
I really liked this story! Also, I saw how you said you were stuck with it and I was wondering if you would allow me to continue it. I would give you credit and you could be kind of a co-editor if you want. I think that I could make a sequel that would be really good.

Oh well, if not, just tell me and it won't bother me.

Melissa
SomeStrangeDay chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
wow i love the story!
lolo chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
u should continue this story! make a sequel or something!
caseytabwizz chapter 8 . 7/10/2009
I love it! Please update soon! It is so good!
Crazytownsprez chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
Omc! Please update! It's hella good
deanbranson chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
I really like this story despite it being based on the Jonas Brothers who I hate. lol Sorry. I really hate them. But if you just pretend they're the Cullen Brothers (not based on anything but twilight) and that their music is more rock-ish and metal-ish and just way better than it's all good. Oh, and if they are much more hot like in the twilight movie :)

That's pretty cool though that you met um who was it? The one with the really thick eyebrows who is really tan and is kinda ugly and the gay one? (Sorry again lol) And that he actually said hello to you. That's very friendly of him! At least they're down to earth (then aways).

I really liked the ending where Bella is going to go on tour with them all. It would be really cool though if Alice and Rosalie join in as dancers or something :P

Question :- At the start of the story, the producer approaches Bella because she has a really good voice (and the way she stood up to those guys). Is The Lovely Bones a musical or like A Walk to Remember where Mandy Moore sang one song in character in the actual film and a couple on the soundtrack? I mean, I couldn't really understand any other reason why she would have been approached based on her singing voice and for standing up for herself unless she needed to know how to sing to get that particular part...:S The book sounds really good and I actually looked it on Imdb and it has the girl who was in Atonement playing Bella's part! She was also in that film, I Could Never Be Your Woman. I liked her in that. ANYWAYS, I think I'm going to add it to my must-read list. When's the movie out?

I liked how Edward wasn't actually part of the movie because I for one as I suspect everyone else were thinking that he was going to be the male love interest lead but you surprised us. :) It's good for the writer to write something that the readers don't suspect.

Lol, as soon as Bella mentioned the Cullen Brothers to Ellen whats-her-face (damn, I can't remember her name now but I do know that she interviewed Robert Pattinson once and that his parents were in the audience... :) lol), I knew that this was where she was going to meet the Cullens lol I really loved the way they first met - they interacted first with touch rather than sight. :)

I did have a favourite line in this story but I forgot. Oops. BUT IT WAS A GOOD ONE lol

I also really liked how Alice, Rosalie and Bella knew everything about Jasper, Emmett and Edward. It really showed the readers that they are fans of the CBs and obsess over them. It means that the reader can just imagine this happening with the celebrity they obsess over **COUGH - Robert Pattinson XD**

I really liked the title as well :)

I would go on but I really need to get to bed and at least attempt to get to sleep if I want to wake up in the morning! lol

And now I'm going to read Camp Pembina tomorrow :) It's quarter to midnight here and I have school tomorrow so I can't read it now :( It sounds good. :)

Oh and have I said before, I really like your writing? If I haven't, well I do. Looking forward to read more :)

x