Reviews for The Office: High School Style
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Keep going I can't wait for more
Ai to Kofuku chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Holy crapp...

I LUV this story, keep it up :)
Jayme.Lyn chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
ek! i love high school Jim and Pam! keep them coming please!
irishbabe912 chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
I love this story. I am a huge fan of the show and the characters are so perfectly matched with the ones from the show. AWESOME!
bingbangboom714 chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
I loved it! Great job! Update soon! This was a great chapter.
JAMonMyToast chapter 3 . 10/15/2008
Yay, I've been waiting for an update.

The whole thing with the pictures was done really well, it shows that a simple sketch book can tell us how Pam really feels. Amazing. Great job, and update soon!
DirtyEXmistress chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
I don't know if u MEANT to do this but that last line of Pam's (“When has that ever stopped you?”) is kind of ironic-since Jim is neglecting to say anything mean abt Roy and declaring his love for Pam

lol...really good story though..and if you meant to do that then wow...still wow even if you didn't :]
JAMonMyToast chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
This was a sad yet awesome chapter. The whole Pam and Roy scenario was really sad, but be careful. You don't have to move it along super quickly. If you keep it interesting, readers are willing to wait and find out what really happened to Pam.

You DO get kudos for your Jim and Pam banter. Perfect wittiness.

Also, watch your wording. Sometimes you changed from past to pretense. Like, "he noticed she was limping" and then "she feels like she has dodged a bullet". Know what I mean?

Although, you are off to a super great start!
bingbangboom714 chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Great job! This is great! I love it! Once again, you got the characters spot -on perfect for their age. Update soon!
k8ydid chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! please continue
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This was great! I loved it! Please update soon! It totally was great writing for Pam 's character. Update soon!
JAMonMyToast chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Cute. Loved the Jim/Pam dynamic, the pranks, roy being an ass...

I will totally keep reading!