Reviews for Sleeping Better With You
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hm. Nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
dark.heart.91 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I love this story so much! I have read it at least eight times and it still leaves me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside at the end. It is so sweet, and very well written. Wonderful job!
Blank account since january chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This is really good, you should continue this story.
nannon chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
very sweet.
Whispering Ranger chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Very, very sweet and interesting :) I loved the end! :D Very well written and described, you really got a talent for this _
Chylea3784 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
That was fantastic! I had never pictured those two as a couple, but you've convinced me!
Kiseki-no-neko chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
What the crap I don't even read slash what the crap! But! I had to read this anyway, just 'cause I was curious and 'cause you wrote it! ...I don't even like Carlos! -_- Heehee, TJ/Ashley is weird, I never thought of them together! I'm such a TJ/Cassie shipper! But I really did like this fic, congrats to you for making me read slash!

(Sidenote, Ryan/Dana fic uploaded on my account, since you expressed interest in it on a mutual friend's LJ, teehee)
Morphin' in chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
wow, just...wow! I've always liked the chemistry between these two - so intense and yet so caring - and I LOVE the way you've written this piece. Fantastic premise and characterisation. Please will you consider writing more of this pairing?
l-annethunder chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Ahh, that was awesom. I love the detail and the descriptiveness of it all. I really could believe that this was possible. Not to mention its two of my favorite rangers ever. I love Carlos and Andros both (not to mention I am a yaoi fan-girl so finding this couple is rare). So thank you for making this fic. Are you going to continue it, please say yes, (begging that you don't make it a one-shot). I promise I''ll review. :-D