Reviews for Take it Off and Keep it Off
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
Omg. I love the Chicago reference
And your writing is great. Keep it up
SophisticatedSage chapter 3 . 8/1/2019
Kinda of difficult to picture Hermione and Ginny this way, but I enjoyed the story nonetheless :0
Vaneesa85 chapter 3 . 6/7/2018
Loving this
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
Meh
Ginger Lust chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
I enjoyed this. It was so Draco. And so good to see Hermione loosen up abit. Though abit hard to see Hermione and Ginny like that. Still... having an open mind, I loved it.
ptl4ever419 chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Love it!
M.M. Neal chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
It was a nice story...
mei-mei321 chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
finish
xanimejunkie chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Haha, I can do sense a great working relationship in the works. .
hotttopicgirl chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
love your story
pansy25 chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
I like it! I hope you add another chapter just to see what happens?
imaniiebee chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
i liike!
EmoPrincess21 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Good work on the story love it
lizzard713 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Though I'm not an official beta, I would be happy to look over your one-shot. Editing is a strength of mine, perhaps even more so than writing, and I have gotten sick of M stories that are so PWP that they fail to utilize even the most basic rules of grammar. (This is a particularly well-written fic; you have no idea how much I appreciate that.) If you would like to see some samples of my writing before using me as a beta, I will have the first two chapters of a Rose/Scorpius fic going up very soon.
FashionAvenue chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Yes, I think you should take your own advice; TAKE IT OFF AND KEEP IT OFF!

Author’s notes are not allowed to be posted as an individual chapter post in a story, and what’s even worse is that you’re asking for a beta.

There is a whole section in fanfiction for betas. It’s right next to FORUMS and before SEARCH. USE IT. God, can’t you read?

Delete this post before I report you.