Reviews for The Art of Living
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I really liked the fic!
Not All Scars Show chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Although it's not the usual way Gojyo would word things it seemed to fit quite nicely, I liked the emotions behind Gojyo's words that's quite like him.

I enjoyed the story and the theme and although I have never thought about it that way it was a great. :) We sometimes as humans really do fail. Only thinking about ourself not quiet thinking about the people and problems we leave behind.

Loved how Goku simplified it. Sounds so cute and genki:)
Did the girl really kiss Goku ... god I can't remember?

Anyways loved the story :)
sweetpeatea chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
i'm confused. what happend. man i hate not understanding stories.
Demonskid chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is one of the best stories I have read in the Saiyuki section. It was sweet, honest, and cute. You definitely do NOT fail. 31 minutes and you wrote a master piece fanfic. What can I say. I loved it.

DK
39.Falling.Grace chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
The art of life! What a marvelous idea! It's so smart! Like, really, really, smart!

And thank you, I'm just so sick and tired of people looking at Kannan and thinking she was good and sweet and innocent and had every right to die and that Hakkai was angry at the demons and not her. He has every right to do so, to even hate her; too true that she didn't even pick up the chalk.

But having said that I'm glad that Hakkai is still painting and Goku is still making it there. And to your Gojyo I have no words to describe; I'm silenced by his work

You might want to go over and proof read your work though but thank you for sharing this truly beautiful piece with us.

~Fall
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Ok, who are you and what have you done with Gojyo? I agree, if there's one thing they've done right in their lives it's how they treat kids. Great analogy. Love the 'finger painting level' approach.
Sakural7865 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Very nice fic! Well doon! I hope you'll continue with this amazing line of fics!(I sound like a kiss-up, don't I?)
The GHost of ff .net chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Aww, that was quite sweet. Loved it! :D
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I'm with Hakkai on this one: interesting analogy. I personally think Gojyo is a Michalangelo and Goku is Dega.