Reviews for Anya's Strong Pactio Partner
Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/16
The question is how old is Naruto because isn't Naruto older than Anya because she is about the same age of Negi in the story, and they are both 10 year olds in the story, and Naruto does need to grow stronger because Negi in the series become a OP character.
RasenShuriken92 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
its great!

please udpate soon! :D
niknakks chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
neat idea! please continue this cud easily become an incredible story! gud luk! (:

~Nikki
Ignisha chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
I didn't read this story in a while, and I still think this story is awesome! Please hurry and update, PLEASE!
Riz987 chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Very good story with a good plot and great action scenes with little to no Grammar errors.

Also interesting plot with a lot of mystery and unsolved questions while sticking to the character's personality and making good OC's too.

You have a good imagination and organization skills, and that can be seen in this story.

I Hope to see more ASALA(As Soon As Life Allows).
EDelta88 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
better but it still felt kind of off, personally I think it was a little early for a fight scene, hell I barely figured anything out about those OCs
EDelta88 chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
“Ultima Naruto ramen mage”-epic fail, not even Naruto would do that

that whole chp just seemed... pointless minus the flashbacks
EDelta88 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Hero Pactio... lol of course Naruto would "go big or go home" even by accident

...you know the way this looks right now Naruto is going to be the opposite of Negi, with Naruto having a whole slew of artifacts from different girls...I so hope I'm right
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Naruto/Anya is more then likly the pairing. This actually reminds me of the second naruto shippuden movie with amaru because both females seem very simialar in personality wise
origin of summoners chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
nice story hope you contiune it
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Well this has been interesting. I cant wait to see Naruto do something cool that surprises and awas everybody!
AznPuffyHair chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
1) get a beta O or do a lot of proof reading... or read a lot of grammar book. there are a lot of things that need fixing P

2) i like the fact that while Naruto as potential to do great, u didn't over charged him in the beginning. In fact, i won't expect him to do a lot of skillful fighting until much later in the story. martial arts (or any form of close quarter combat) take time to learn yeah?

3) i would say focus on this story first before u go onto the bleach xover. or if u really must, put the idea down and then come bak to this one. but in the end, it's really up to u.

4) D... (activate hypnotism) proof reading is ur friend. proof reading is ur pal...

well, UDPATE SOON!.And really, do proof read it.
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
pretty good fight scene,keep it up
Lord Grond chapter 4 . 6/8/2009