Reviews for Loss
xox-hattii-xox chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
i love it - hearing it from esme's p.o.v is genius

Written In Ink chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow, this was amazing.

If you are intersted I have just created a forum for Twilight Challenges, you can find the link to it through my profile!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
aw so cute. jasper is soo awesome
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Brilliant.

That says it all, but it's a rubbish review so I'll continue. Your characterisations are accurate and believable, your language is complex, varied and poetic, and I'm dead jealous. I'm also incredibly grateful because I'm writing an Esme fic right now and this helped me a lot.

Oh, and I love the way Jasper talks through her emotions, since he can see them more clearly than herself. It's weird, having a guy understand emotion, but there you are.

Thanks for writing this.

TSG
Angeliss chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
So many people overlook the fact that all of the Cullens are adults... It's not only refreshing to see it done, but I hadn't realized how much I have been wanting to see it. This is absolutely fascinating. And... oh gosh... it made me tear up. Because I may not be a mother, and I may not have committed suicide only to watch my son do it... but I do know what it's like to watch someone I love do something I know is not going to help them. It's painful. And you captured that beautifully. Thank you for writing this. Really.
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I quite liked this, it was very sweet in a dark sort of way :P
Sad Story chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Greatly written but its kinda sad. A lot sad actually. All that Esme is suffering and self loathing. I never thought... oh well it was a great part, written beautifully!
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I love this (:

Its really sad, but really good (:

It caputres that maternal worry, and Esme's character (:
cratermaker chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This was very insightful. I found it an incredibly satisfying read. :3 -thumbs up- Good job.
Laura Kay chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
great story! I love seeing Esme with any of her kids nd we don't often get to see her with Jasper. I also never thought about the connection of Esme committing suicide and Edward trying. It makes total sense that she would connect those events! Really insightful and well written!
BetwixtandBemused chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
wow. that was really good! it gives another insight into esme...
The Jaide Ninja Spork chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This is so, so good. I love it how Esme refers to Bella as a daughter.

The emotions were palapable - you've done a fabulous job.

I've never thought much on how Esme must have felt when Edward left, and Alice and bella went to save him from himself. Especially because she already lost one son...

Great work - this little story will stay in my mind and heart
BAMitskristin chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
this was really awesome. this is the first i've read from esme's POV and i liked it. it was cute with her & jasper comforting each other. soo much pain going through them...

keep up the great writing )
contaku chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
you're awesome as always (lol) I'll be wating the rest of the story! you have got the character and her relationship with her son :)bye!
Princess chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I applaud your writing skills, this actually sounds like something Esme would say.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »