Reviews for Spawn's Marraige
lugia flyhight chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Tiss very humerous indeed young one. Few errors with grammer. Yee needn't use ghost riders name twice in the same sentence try using different methods of vocabulary to discribe characters.

Thine love both spawn and ghost rider, twas very funny youngone kudos to thee

LUGIA FLYHIGHT
songbird011 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Chap 1 hilarious. XD sounds like somehow I'd say. "shut up! I'm trying to watch a movie!"
spawnchild1011 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
lmfao! dude i love this story it never made me laugh so hard ha keep it up!
SWAT-Man chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This is an awesome story, but since when did Spawn married She-Spawn? And why did Spawn ever afraid of Ghost Rider...both of them are hell warriors despite difference in powers, Spawn can kick his ass any time he wants.
Arsenic Kool-Aid chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
That's funny...
MarvelNeo96 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This is...HILARIOUS!
Captain Deadpool chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Good job as ussual. Smart move not having a Deadpool or Spider-Man cameo. I would have liked it, but it wouldn't have been good for the story.
CSS.bonta-kun chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
u know u should contineu this story and it would be nice to read what happens next good story 5/5
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Love the domestic fight. It's funny picturing Spawn in a more, shall we say, domestic environement.

To answer your question- I like that you're letting Deadpool be himself a bit more, but you need to express that Spider-Man is the voice of reason. Helps balance things out. Doesn't mean he has to be a total buzz kill, mind you.