Reviews for Just Wait and See
Kitsune to Tenshi-chan chapter 1 . 2/27
Um... Hi I am a very big fan of this story and I really do hope that you choose to continue writing it. I enjoy reading the previous chapters too but I want to know what will happen next. The decision is yours though.
The Whisperer of Death chapter 47 . 2/16
Hope you continue
MayaTheRipper chapter 37 . 2/6
BATHWATER AS IN BATHWATER BY TONIGHT ALIVE?
EclipseRosen chapter 47 . 7/21/2016
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE MORE I NEED MORE PLEASE DEAR SEMPI PLEASE
nadia4245 chapter 47 . 5/21/2016
please update
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 47 . 4/26/2016
Please continue!
nadia4245 chapter 47 . 1/24/2016
please update this soon. this my favorite Mori x oc fanfic
acompletenerd chapter 47 . 12/22/2015
I've enjoyed reading your story. Please update soon!
marbot457 chapter 47 . 12/16/2015
I finished this story in under two days. Two days. It was that good. Keep up the fantastic writing
Springsprite chapter 47 . 12/15/2015
Can't wait to read more! This is the best takashi love story by far that I have read. Can't wait till the next chapter is out, I'm sure it will be great like all the others.
iGrayXLucyXNatsu chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
oml, in chapter 8, Mori made me feel all...erm..Idk XD. -o- Mori-senpai what is your secret.*Shakes computer* Stop being so hot D: Im gonna have a heart attack. *cough cough* Anyways As I was saying, You made mori-senpai seem so AMAZING. Crap, I'm turning into a fantasizing fan-girl, Keep up with the great work ;D
RainbowKitsune chapter 30 . 9/21/2015
on
Guest chapter 47 . 9/2/2015
Omg i love this a lot
Dreaming while awake chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
The story is a bit TOO descriptive; I never thought that was something I would see as negative but there is no reason for us to know each little thing she does, like locking her door or choosing her underware or putting water in her instant Noodles, etc. some things are better left implied.
Ps. This is positive criticism, you can never tell the tone on these things ;) the story is good, just a little too much info.
Kirorokat chapter 34 . 2/3/2015
Heh, like Hunny TOTALLY didn't know something was going on; who knocks on the door to go into the kitchen? XD