Reviews for Stories of wind and crescent moon
Adieu-KKZ chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
i loved all your stories
stevie808 chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Ahhh! im dying! i love these one shots!
NitemarWalker chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
I'm so sad that I finished I wanted to read your stories forever
AngelRuby235 chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Why is it that i feel lyk reviewing fr each & evry stories u write?:-):-Dwaiting fr u ws superb
AngelRuby235 chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Rivalry ws hilarious...d way u accomodated d other characters of d manga in it was mind blowing,loved it
AngelRuby235 chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Have u ever considered writing a novel on our fav pair sessh x kagura?plz gve it a thought..ur d only one who does justice to this lovely pair
AngelRuby235 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
The birdcage is simply going up to my top 5 fav fanfics..u are awsum..
AngelRuby235 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
BEAUTIFUL...jus..marvellous.."Our Christmas Angel" brought happy tears 2 my eyes..sooo...perfectly beautiful
CrimsonGaze14 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Nicely done AU.. though I wished there had been more citrus/lemon.. I really love your oneshots.
CrimsonGaze14 chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Fantastic chpater! I luv the way this chapter was written, the way the angst and romance were combined. Keep up the good work :D
lionheart19 chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
I think this is my favourite oneshot out of the series, though I did really enjoy the birdcage. It would have been hard to keep everyone semi in character just because of what's going on, but you did a great job. The beginning always trips me up, but then I figure it out in the end. Haha.

Great work! :D

sailorbebe chapter 13 . 4/9/2011
The last story was soo cute :)
Anana553 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
lol sesshomaru accepted everything un-normaly fast but i still loved it xD

rofl big happy family
caithzadz chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
Absolutely loved this!
FlashFreeze chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Seriously, I spent like 4 hours past my 12AM bedtime reading up till here. I'm dead tired and ready to pass out, but i'm contuing tomorrow. I have my favourites. The Christmas one and this one, are definately up there in my favourite list. Mistakes and Dreams are made of too. And the business one! Oh my goodness i love them all. You have some mad talent. I love you! (: keep writing for this pairing. You're the only one who does them justice!