Reviews for Abscond from Azkaban
TyDragon30 chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
COULD YOU UPDATE THIS STORY PLEASE
WriterKillsReader chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
This is great? Awesome? really nice?
...
Tango Dancer chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Brilliant! You're gonna make it slash, aren't you? Harry/Draco, of course! Can't wait to read more!
yukino89 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
More pleaz
Flying Chrissy chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
A very good story! Look forward to the next update.
dragonfire04 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
PLEASE UDATE SOON. I can not wait until next chapter.
njferrell chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Go Draco!
njferrell chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
An Order member...he does have some luck.
njferrell chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Poor Harry.

I do hope it is slash...and Harry/Draco.
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Well, if he told Dumbledore on the front steps of Hogwarts 9and what did Crabb die from?)why didn't Dumbles put the memory in his pensieve?
PsychoWing chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
This is very interesting and a good start. I hope you update soon because I'd like to read more.
ams71080 chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Nice! Can't wait to see what's next!

Amber
dinawen chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
interesting
GreatWarlord chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
not bad so far, though it is too early to tell... update soon plz
DeliaDee chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Um...so is Dumbledore dead or what? I'm really confused right now. This is a pre-HBP fic but all of a sudden - only barely mentioned at the very end - Dumbledore is a ghost. Huh? There should always be some mystery at the beginning of a fic. After all, the point is to make us want to keep reading. Honestly, though, I'm not enthralled. Just befuddled. I'm always up for a good Azkaban/betrayal fic but it would be better, I think, if the reader ended the chapter thinking more than "Huh?" I don't mean to criticize but I just think you should keep in mind that, while you know what you're thinking, we don't. It's important to write like we don't know what's going on because, let's face it, we don't. Good luck.