Reviews for And Keep Your Enemies Closer
wemightbekillers chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Did you... did you just drop a Beetlejuice reference in here? Totally out of the blue review for something you wrote ages ago and normally, I don't review at all, but I was pleasantly surprised enough to let you know I think that's awesome if that's the case.

Okay, now I'm off to keep reading. Thanks.
sophiedp chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
I love the ending. Keep up the good work!
FerretSong chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Is it Lydia from Beetlejuice, I'm 115% sure it is. Who else is morbid and lives photos, God her and Violet would make good friends. If it's a coincidence it's a damn good one!
guest chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
loved it! wished it was longer :)
Kyle on Ice chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Love how you snuck Beetlejuice in there. XD
Masked Revolt chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
AWWWWW! I loved it! I hug you now for writing it! Thanks for the great read!
Masked Revolt chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
GREAT! FANTASTIC! DELIGHTFUL!
Masked Revolt chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Love it!
Masked Revolt chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Okay I REALLY like this, it is sweet, sarcastic, fun, interesting, crazy, and perfect!
Masked Revolt chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
I LOVE the homework part! Great job!
Masked Revolt chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Okay, this is my first reading of a Synet fanfic and I was worried at first but now I am very intrigued! I love your writing style! I can't wait to finish!
Shadowcat1988 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
And this might be a bit random, but did you get the idea of Lydia from the character Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice? and I noticed that you named the bar the Dancing Dove. Thats the name of, I think it's a bar or tavern, from the Song of the Lioness series by Tamora Pierce. Did you borrow the name from there? Sorry, not accusing you of plagiarism or anything. The story is great, I really like it and would actually like to see something like that happen.
Shadowcat1988 chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
I have to admit I was a little iffy about this pairing but I've gotta admit that I love it. It was definetly something Syndrome/Buddy would do, if he comes back.
AylaElphabaMidna chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
This was really cute. I like the image of Violet leaning against Buddy, hanging out together on a warm day :)

I just have two criticisms. First, towards the end, the snarkiness and eye-rolling seem a bit overused. Second, I would have liked to see Violet and Buddy's attraction to each other develop a bit more gradually. It feels like there should be more of a struggle before they become comfortable enough to hang out in Violet's dorm, and more conflicted feelings when they start to feel romantically towards each other.

Otherwise, it was a sweet story, and I look forward to reading the continuation!
AylaElphabaMidna chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
Lydia, huh? From "Beetlejuice"? ;)