Reviews for The Photo Shoot
DreamedSilverWings chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
Holy freakng shit! Hot damn hahahahaha I mean, I can't even write properly hahaha sorry, it's just too good
myownlilbubble chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
Holy crap! That was one damn hot roleplay scenario! I was actually apprehensived about a perv Ichi photog. But the married names...was a blessing.
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
So Hot! I love this idea of them role-playing and getting creative! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
:) really hot! I liked how you wrapped it up!
RukiYuki chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Hoooooooot
FunnyEasyMe chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Oh that was sooo hot! I loved the smut it was so well written and just great in general. I liked the last part, they were already married! But you're idea was really hot and oh my loved it!
Kirish chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Yeah! I do love some good IchiRuki smut! Hope you have more of these little treasures. :)
zoe chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Ooooohhhhh,it is beyond amazing,I like it so much is one of the stories I have ever write more
jada chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
SEXIIIIII
Ilovethisfanfic chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Damn this got me so aroused. I love it. It's definitely going to be one of those fanfictions that i will reread and search up again. Although I often dislike AUs, but yours is obviously an exception. Spectacular job! If you wrote a book, I would buy it.
shibe chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
wow 11/10 would read again
PLEASE CONTINUE chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Please continue this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do with cherry on top ;)
Mirabelle Lu Who chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Love it! I love dirtytalking!Ichigo :D :D
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Phew! That was intense! _
dukemarazh180 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
really good just loved it