Reviews for Touches In The Dark
Falcon's-Fang chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I loved this story. I never was much of a Percy/Snape fan, but, wow! You did an excellent job writing this and conveying the emotions.
WalksThisWay chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
this is still one of my favourite stories on FF, sad, sweet, slow, and gentle, perfectly paced and just lovely to read.
GreenGirl111 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
i never thought about this pairing until i started reading your fanfictions, but i like it!
viva0los0sacapuntas chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Let me just say this: my two faovorite characters are quite possibly the most bashed, misunderstood, fated-to-be-together people I've ever 'known'.

Thank you for making Percy chivalrous in his roundabout way, not ashamed that he's in love, just... resigned.

And Snape?

Snape was exactly how I wish he'd ended up; a bit braver and a bit more scared... Not a brand-new kind bubbly man, but definitely not the same scowl-inducing git from Potions either.

I love them both, and therfore you also, for writing them so beautifully.

-Viva
Switched-to-Silent chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Percy/Snape is one of my favorites. I loved this :)
Mazeline Gerard chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
OMIGOD! that is so sweet! i love you!

p.s. it was also ratehr hard not to burst out laughing, cuz i'm watching top gun right now and the little scene with mav and what's her name was on when i was reading the end of this and my mom was like "don't look". she had no idea what i was reading...heehee...
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Such a lovely story. It had an airless quality of expectancy. I love how you mirrored the sad, almost desperate Percy with the sadly desperate Snape. Great job.
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I just read this fic in your LJ and I completely adored it )! It was so beautiful the slow building of their relationship, the uncertainties and the ending. It's defenitly one of my favs ). Thanks for sharing it!
kurikim chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I LOVE the fact that it took them three years to hook up. That is so in character it's not even funny. Great job. :)
Aspy chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
so sweet, lovely. I liked to much!
Ysilme chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
A lovely little piece, very in-character and all the same quite unique and very special.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is a marvelous story in its progression from simple observation, to involvement, to touching, and thence to love. Both Percy and Snape are well in character here; both are isolated from the rest of the Wizarding World in most of the ways that count and thus, may do as they please.

Excellent.
AloraBraken chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
hmm... I kind of feel like there should be a little bit more. What was Severus thinking at the end there? Is he truly happy or is he still thinking about the past? This was still very good! The writing was top notch. Do you think perhaps you might write a sequel? (Harry and Draco forever) ~Alora~
Andi chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
That was absolutely fantastic! It was so heart warming I'm grinning like an idiot while I'm typing this. I'm terrible at reviews so just know that I really enjoyed reading it and hope you do more stories (with Percy and/or Snape since they are my two favorite characters).
skinnyrita chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
fantastic and sensitive, i have never read this pairing before and thought it was expertly done. I shall add it to my favourites and try to find the fuller version as well, best regards, skinnyrita