Reviews for The 15 Faces of Jyuushirou Ukitake
ilovetoread chapter 3 . 8/2
When that one sentence that isn't even remotely shippy activates your UkiNao feels in full force
TheUn-AwesomeMe chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
I am in complete awe as to how you've seemed to portray your opinion of Ukitake's feelings so easily. I wish I could do that. Is this not going to be continued? Because this is so good, so I was rather dissapointed by how they had been posted quite a while ago, when only four out of fifteen had been conpleted. (Of course, if there was something that kept you from doing this then I apologise.)
Hioni chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
*sniffles* juushiro being lonely is a sad thought... *huggles ukitake plushi army*
Hioni chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
*huggles Ukitake*
CalypsoHatesEveryone chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
I love Ukitake so much. Sigh.

I really like your story, it's clever.

Tsuki No Shuurai chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Nicely done. I like this examination of what Juu thinks about Byakua...
Shvibzikya chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
What about the Fic?

Are you going to stop?

filha de uma puta, eu amei essa fic!

MOONLIGHT FOX chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
I love your story! It really sounds like that is what he's thinking! Please keep going with it!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
That was so good! Is there going to be another chapter, or is that the last one? If there's gonna be another one, can't wait for it!
MatsuMama chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Aww, that was PERFECT! You totally entrance me with your ability to say such bittersweet, poignent insight so succinctly. It's just so deliciously Jyuu-deep, but not overly weighty, dripping with self-indulgent pity. It's...elegant. Honest, but poised. WELL DONE, I'm glad to see you updating this. More, please! XD
darkangel1910 chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
I do hope the cannon Ukitake is happier than this...I can't imagine living centuries alone.
Beyond Flight chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Not as good as your previous ones, but I suspect that's due to the fact that you've written this at 4am. Never the best idea, lol. Still, this chapter is pretty good, and it does make sense. I could picture this with Ukitake.
IVIaedhros chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
Heh, poor guy just can't catch a break, can he? It was a very good point, though.
MatsuMama chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Oh, I loved this chapter! Love is such a messy, tricky thing for poor Uki. Being so close to death makes little things like life and love so complicated, and I loved your take on it. And DAMN, if this is how you write in a short amount of time, then I can't wait to read more of your ish. You're fabulous! :)
Beyond Flight chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
Hmm, you certainly manage to throw one hell of a dark side on Ukitake, don't you?

Since I am horrendously lazy, I'm covering all three chaps in one go :D

First up, Hate - I found this one to be rather interesting, the way you described how he wanted to hate Byakuya yet couldn't. Fascinating read.

Next up, Fear - I thought this one really suited Ukitake for some reason. Despite the fact that he generally seems like a cheerful person, I could imagine him having such morbid musings.

And finally, Love - This was the only oneshot I disagreed with. Even though I liked how it was written, I don't think I could ever imagine seeing Ukitake to be that jaded without a proper reason as to why. However, this is only one reader's lowly opinion, so feel free to say I'm wrong on this matter. It is really a matter of perception.