Reviews for Illusory
Montara chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Now Severus is in love with two persons...what about Hermione and Lucius, are they in love with each other, too? Is it going to be a sequel? I would love to read about their relationship! :)
Moyra chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
I've immensely enjoyed this witty mystery story, loved your Severus & Lucius and Hermionie, the interactions between all, the psychological depths, the comicalness of the situations. Not least thanks to your writing style it's been highly entertaining. Thank you for sharing your work.
Miravisu chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
*gigglesgrins*

I quite liked Lucius being the eccentric one, and Hermione that naughty divorcee, and Severus, the buxom maid :D
selmafoggy chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Hi!

Had I not read the reviews at ashwinder I wouldn't have known you finished this amazing story.

Great job, though maybe you should add those last four chapters there as well, just for completeness's sake.

Cheers,

Selma Foggy
e chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Great story, but the ending seems abrupt.
kerplank chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
I am really liking your writing!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Potter's trademark. *bemused* He REALLY should have learned something new *snickers*
Lee Swain chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
A very confused and interesting story. Kidnaping someones kid just to get there attention is something done often in stories. But with a twist friends do tend to work at a problem better than enemies would have. Grat job Cannot wait to read more...if there is more.
dedanaan chapter 6 . 12/23/2008
I really enjoyed this fic. I liked that it's Hermione in her early 40s along with her teenaged daughter who take the trip. Reading between the lines it seems there is tension between Rose and her father - does he dismiss her the way he dismissed Hermione a lot of the time in the books?

I like the triangle of Severus/Hermione/Lucius - the story was fun and an interesting premise. I liked the bickering back and forth between the 3 principals in the story as well as the dynamic between Rose/Scorpius/Albus. And I like that Severus liked Rose well enough to give her access to his library.

I want to read more, though. What happens once Hermione fills her daughter in on the back history of who Severus and Lucius were. I also want to see more of Hermione with Severus and Lucius. It wasn't just a holiday fling, was it? And what of Scorpius and Rose? How will they interact when they're back at Hogwarts? Anyway, thanks for writing and sharing it with us all.
aptteach123 chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
Awesome chapter! I loved it a lot. Keep up the fantastic work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next :)
Maddie50 chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
Oh, it can't be over? This wasn't just a fling for Hermione and Severus was it. Lucius who knows. He seems to not have deep feelings for anyone other than Severus.
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 11/1/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Mother of Tears chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
Oh, my goodness... What a thoroughly entertaining story. Some parts are completely unbelievable- Hermione, Snape, and Malfoy in a menage et toi (I'm not even sure of the spelling,)

But so much more is deliciously inevitable. I can picture an adult Ron doing just things you describe in the story as well as Percy Weaslry being MOM.

I love your style. And the arguments your characters have are priceless. Lucius is hysterical with his wine and shoe fixations, and Seveus is as legantly snarky as ever. But the flying car with Draco and Harry in it was the icing on the cake.

Please update. Let us know how it all resolves, or perhaps doesn't. And does poor Hermione end up with one of her casual lovers? She seems to be physically attracted to Lucius but it sdeems she feels a bit more fot Snape- enough to be bothered slightly at his jealousy.
aptteach123 chapter 5 . 10/13/2008
Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon! I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Maddie50 chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
You blew me away with that villain. I loved Hermione's admonishment to Harry at the end of the chapter.