Reviews for Alpha Half Demon
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Is there going to be a second chap? Because man this fic is great
AmaterasuOkami chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I don't think Dante could DEMAND a repeat of yesterday...he could FORCE IT, but DEMANDING it would get him no where d.b Lovely story!
Alisha chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
hun u NEED to do a sequil for this please

luv the story bloody fantastic

x
LadyMonogatari chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Not only was the story in itself hot the dialog just set it over the edge. I read it months ago and I can't believe I didn't review it. Keep it up, that was really impressively sexy.
GotChibi chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Woa, that was awesome! I really like it!

Dante and Nero are so hot! God, I freakin' love this couple. And your story too!
amaitoru chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
lol Nero thinks he doesn't care meanwhile Dante is considering shaving for him. Nice fic glad it wasn't to violent teehee.
SeldomFollowIt chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Cute
SirenaLoreley chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Oh, man, that was HOT LIKE FIRE! Perhaps MORE! And about the violence, don't worry...! actually, I think a bit of violence is good in Dante/Nero stuff, and Dante wasn't 'trying' to actually hurt Nero... it were just the hormones *lol* ...I really, really like it! and Nero enjoyed it too (he was expecting a second round in the end, LOL!). Hope you write more soon, I just can't get enough of this couple, lol...
hope-to-last chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wow... just wow. I think my brain melted.

Have already said how awesome and hot this story was? Well, I can't write anything more coherent, so just to say I loved it!

*goes to take very cold shower*
tmelange chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Very Hot! It's a shame that this is the End!

Bravo!