Reviews for The Price Was Right
Blue night fairy chapter 10 . 8/18
Nice story! Though I do wish we got to read that the divorce actually happened and Hermione new marriage to Severus.
worrywart chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Lovely, smutty, and sooo funny!
serenityselena chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
interesting story :)
LilyEvansLily chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Hermione's a very lucky girl!
TheSpazChik chapter 10 . 11/18/2011
That Hermione is a lucky witch. Lol I love this story. Snape is pretty sexy
MiSev chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Good golly, even though adultery squicks me, this story was truly hot! The way you portrayed Severus and Hermione's friendship and intimate involvement was deeply erotic, sensual, and engrossing from start to finish. I loved your humorous touches, too, such as all of the other hotel guests glaring at them at dinner...LOL. You are an amazing writer.

I really felt bad for Ron, though, throughout this fic. No one deserves to waste three years of his life with a wife who doesn't actually want him and is really just stringing him along. I'm glad you gave Ron a happy ending, too :-)
MiSev chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Wow, they must really have it bad for each other to spend 1,300 galleons just to momentarily keep their competition? at bay. Interested to see where this is going. Too bad Hermione's married :-(
KathAdrian chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
Great story ! Really amazing )

I love the SSHG and I really felt a connection between them. That's exactly how I imagine they'd be together !

Thanks a lot !
JustYourAverageWitch chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
This was pretty well written.
sarah271995 chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
great story! keep it up!
sjrodgers23 chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
love your stories keep them coming please thank you very much.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 10 . 2/2/2009
That was so cute! I usually don't go for stories where someone is cheating on their husband or spouse but I liked how you evened it out and I really liked the love and sexual intimacy that you had Hermione and Severus have. I really love this story and I'd just like to say that you did a fantastic job! I love your writing, don't ever stop!_

Person Of A Strange Origin
dapperyklutz chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
ohh... so Mione's cheating on Ron? ouch...
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
hmm... i dont quite get this, though... x[[
ViperineVampire chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
i don't get it. why aren't you getting more reviews?like this is one of the hottest, intense and romantic SS/HG fic EVER to grace this ship in this fandom! i LOVE LOVE LOVE it!