Reviews for Valid Reasoning
ficklesticks chapter 3 . 10/6/2018
This is them, somewhere in Spain or Japan or wherever being that cute, bickering couple
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
GAH! Amazing.

And how can you think this is OOC? Oh, I know, over-self-criticism. :/

Neliel CAN be childish, remember her attitude to Ichigo? She does have a three dimensional persona, I can see her being mature AND childish at the same time, if it makes any sense (because it does a lot to me, and I hope I'm just not THAT crazy XD) Anyways, as for Nnoitra, I don't think he necessarily was a from-hell persona when alive. He could be someone just as you've portrayed, a bit emotionally-idiotic and just met with a tragic end.

(Y'know, a few weeks ago I was picturing them reborn in Real World and meeting, thinking they know each other from somewhere- isn't it great that I've found your fic just now? Being a fan for over 2 years, it IS one hell of a coincidence.)

Anyways, love you for writing this. I hope you write more.
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
I'm on the verge of crying now D: You captured both of them so beautifully AND I WOULD HAVE ABSOLUTELY DIED IF THIS HAD HAPPENED IN MANGA, MY GOD!

D:

:'(
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Again, great chapter. Despite being so short, they are quite full D:
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
God, you've captured what's between then SO PERFECTLY. D The angst, oh the sweet angst.. DX
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
hahah. My god, how cute you make them out to be. Loving
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Deeeefinitely fav'n this.:D
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
cute! :3
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
VERY beautiful beginning!
iamnobody679 chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
This merits a review :) I loved your take on this pairing!
PT-chan ssu chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
This is a beautiful story :)
I didnt quite get this chap though :(
BUT I LOVE the Nel Nnoitra pairing (though I havent even seen that part in the anime yet and this being the first fic of it I've read ;P)

I LOVE how you portrayed Nnoitra's character, it didnt seem too OOC for me (ok, I havent exactly seen him yet, just once with Chad :P)
But I like it XD
Helisse chapter 8 . 1/17/2009
Nice :) I like this pairing but unfortunately, there aren't many stories about them. so keep it up :))
GuajolotA chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
...I...just...love it!

is like...oh...so cute! so sad ._. (chapter 7 was really sad...)

bye bye
Nerielle Tu chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
First let me congratulate you on making me cry. I never cried throughout Bleach or in response to any fanfiction. You say that the characters are OOC and try to explain it away but I do not find them to be OOC. Nnoitra is human and as a human he would not flaunt his power- you exemplified the humanity he needed but the mean Nnoitra too, the one who has a hard time understanding or caring. You didn't even make him say he loved her. You made him real. So please don't say that you did a bad job because I really admired your work on this. It's been a very long time since I was able to come across something original in this pairing. People do a good job and make them seem awesome but they never seem to grasp how to make them...them in other places. So thank you very much for giving me this to enjoy. I really loved it and I'm glad you wrote it. It's lighthearted and yet dark too.

Good work.