Reviews for Not Quite According to Plan
Lady Syndra chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
I wonder how they will handle the situation. I hope that Aidou will make friends with Yuzara, he seems like the more or less friendly type. Please update soon.

I know its been years, but I just can't help but hope that you will continue with this story.
Snoopy will rule all chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
great chapter. ) Kaien planned it out quite well but then again it is to be expected since he is an ex-hunter. ) i cant wait to read the next chapter and see what happens next. i hope you have not stopped writing this story. i hope you can update soon. )
Snoopy will rule all chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
another great chapter. poor girl she went through so much.

about the length of the chapter i didnt mind it at all.
Snoopy will rule all chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
Great chapter wow the scene with the spy was great. i am hooked on your story. great work. )
Snoopy will rule all chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
this looks like its going to be an interesting story. ) good chapter.
LuckySock chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
update soon please!
Michi4 chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
Hope you update soon. This story's just getting started! YEAH! I'm excited and can't wait to see where you're going with this...and Zero's reaction...the poor Kiryuu family has suffered so much. :( I hope Yuzara will be ok, although I can't see her being alright after 9 years of abuse at the hands of the Association; she actually may be beyond repair. I dunno...Update soon please! XD
Michi4 chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
I wish my fics had chapters this long. I always worry i'm not writing enough. Lol. Good job! Last chapter and then i will study. lol ;-)
Michi4 chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Y'know, you've got me so interested that I'm reading this instead of studying for my midterms. And I'm sadly not kidding...good for you cuz that means your writing is great, this plot is unique, and your characterization is well written and very creative...but bad for me cuz I don't want to get a low grade on my midterm. Lol. i'm gonna go read the other two chapters now :D *grins*
Michi4 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Totally liked the ZeroxYuuki bits! Teehee! Zero is gorgeous *fangirls* LOL...anyway, I am intrigued by your fic's plot ;-) I will read on now...
inperfection chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
I really really really like this story. i'm adding it to my favorites ) i can't wait for you to update again

Btw i don't mind long chapters )
Regin chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Rena Talmay chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
I have to say your story is fascinating; it's a much higher standard than I have come to expect of the general VK fanfiction scene. Refreshing and new, can't wait for the next chapter. Loved the dive into Kaname's mind, few try and when they do, few do it successfully.

Some grammar issues here and there (first chapter mainly), but nothing distracts from the overall story.

Keep up the good work!
lovelyanimeangel chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
no!the length is perfectly fineE!don't change it please! _ i love it long, than i have more of ur story to enjoy!muhaha..*evil little laugh* *cough*...like i was saying, the length is fine, plus it's good to have a long story, cuz then we get more eager to read more...so yah..plus if u made it shorter, i wouldn've gotten sad. T_T so please contiune to type and update more!arigato!lot's of love!

ah kawaii!~deska!

~lovelyanimeangel
alyzzahp chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
yaay~! thanks for updating~! its much longer~! XD i like it long~! i just love reading and that way its much more detailed

anyways hope to see you update soon~! gambate~! (o_o)