Reviews for The Death Eater
ExplodingToads chapter 18 . 2/16
Sigh. Yup. Then ended up being a "rape someone to get them to love you" story.

SIGH
ExplodingToads chapter 17 . 2/16
Ugh yes think of what it'd be like for the poor baby to not be raised by its rape daddy. Being raised by a single parent is better than being raised by a rapist. Ughhhhh. So unbelievable on Harry's part...
ExplodingToads chapter 11 . 2/16
A considerate lover? Anal without lube or prep won't feel good. Bit of a pet peeve how so many fanfics ignore this fact.

Annoyed that what Harry is doing is being referred to as consenting. If someone if forced to "consent" it's not consent. True consent can't be given if it's forced. C'mon. I'll read rape fics, but at least be honest about what it is. Wrapping the vagina sex up as if it's consensual is pretty offensive. So if I put a knife to a woman's throat and demanded she tell me to fuck her, that'd be her consenting? Of course not! Ugh
ExplodingToads chapter 9 . 2/16
Dude that's totally still rape, is Draco kidding himself? Raping someone with a dildo to force them to "consent" to sex is still rape. That "consent" didn't mean shit. Absolutely a child of rape. It'll be pretty offensive if everyone in the story acts like that was a consensual way to make a kid just because Harry was tortured into saying yes.

Bah.. reading on to see...
stevieo chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
very good! when is the next chapter going to make an appearance? :)
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
Very nice work, are you planning to write more because i would be glad to read it
zombie-death-will-destroy-you chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
ALL THE ELFS ARE NEAMED AFTER KINGDOM HEARTS CHARACTERS! I LOVE YOU!
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 20 . 5/10/2012
...I don't mean to sound rude or heartless, but I'm glad Mundungus is dead. Damn thief tried to curse Draco and insulted Severus to his face, in my opinion it's better he died thn wound up betraying the whole crowd. Wonderful work btw. I'm terribly happy for the update.-

-R.G.W
delia cerrano chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
A grand story! Love Harry & Draco together. I have to go back & see who Fletcher was & what his death might mean. Hope you have time & energy for another chapter REALLY soon.
sjrodgers23 chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
more of this story please thank you love it so far
EvangelineRage chapter 20 . 5/7/2012
This has to be one of the best stories I've read on here, and I read a LOT! I hope to read more :D
sweetteatwo chapter 20 . 5/6/2012
Glad to see that Mrs. Weaselly accepted Harry and Draco. I loved how Draco reminded Molly that she was the only mother figure that him and Harry had.

Please update when you can.
thrnbrooke chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
How does that involve Harry and Draco?
sweetteatwo chapter 19 . 5/5/2012
Glad to see that Snape loves Black, and Black is the one willing to be the one that be with child. So please update when you can.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/5/2012
Read this looooong ago, and had to reread 1/3 of it before I recognized it again. Glad your back.