Reviews for I'd Come Undone
Kelyse Llewes chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Beautiful story/chapter. I am just in the midst of re-reading the entire Kiesha'ra series and I found this story completely charming. You have an amazing insight into the Corbriana/Shardae / Serpiente/Hawk world and I enjoyed every second reading. Keep up the amazing writing. Kelyse. :D
Searching-For-My-Reason chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I very, very much liked it.
FutureCullen22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This story was so cute! I've been looking for some good Danica/Zane fluff and I'm glad I've found it!
writingxonxwalls chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This was wonderfully adorable, with such a realistic theme- it was sure to come up sometime in Zane and Danica's relationship. Great job with this; I love it (:
VanillaFieldsOfGold chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
LOVE, LOVE IT! It's SO romantic and cute and would be a PERFECT addition to the Keisha'ra series if it was focused on Zane and Danica's relationship. I, myself, have always wondered if they would have these little moments of doubt even though they are one of the most PERFECT and CUTEST couple ever. It seems like you have taken a small chapter in their life and retold it with all the emotions.

Anyways, back to the real subject, which was to review your story, JUST AMAZING.
Demoness of Evil chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I loved this, I used to wonder if they thought like that... like in the later books... but this was very good i loved it!
MyWorldIsLikeARose chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I absolutely adore this, so cute.
Thelittlehope chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Loved this story! I agree they are such a cute couple. :)
crazy person alert chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
aw! fluffy as a cloud!
SnowChika chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
That was cute! Like, really cute. I got the bubbly feeling in my stomach that I get everytime I read the end of New Moon... and Hawksong... and the Host... Yeah, it was good. I'm gonna add you... just because I need new stuff everyonce in a while. :)
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
There needs to be more fics about these two_!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Aw, it's so sweet! I wish there were more Zane/Danica fics..heck more Kiesha'ra fics period. It was wonderful..just the fluff I needed!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
love it! Its so cute! More?
Wildmage117 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Really really good :P Zane's awesome. Dani just doesn't deserve him lol.

Get over your writer's block soon and update!

Should really start working on my English thingy now...
Frog-Lizard chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Frog: Aw, I loved it. It was so sweet at the end. I think you portrayed Zane's character beautifully, and Danica's too. Especialy how they reacted to what each other said, it was very much them.

Bye!