Reviews for Full Moon Rising
very interesting story.
janet1982 chapter 18 . 6/3
awesome )
kirara the great chapter 18 . 10/8/2013
i love it is there a sequel if there is would you mind telling me what it is
kirara the great chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
do kale and sam not get along because of territorial shit
bladewolfzic chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
good chapter
flaimingdarkfox chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
what is going to happen with sam is he going to find a mate
PaDiYaFLAME chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Great story, I enjoyed reading it! .
btw, what happened to hector?
Riyappe Paws chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
Now this is a story! Very nice! Deep plot and well worded. It may have take me a few days to read it (stupid school) but I got through it, and loved it. Very intense.
anom chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
sam doent talk enough if anything i mean the leader is always supposed to be the most talkative whether its optimus some scientist(they are leaders in different ways) or sam as an alpha so yeah you made it look real if anything
Chemical Access chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
you know, ive been reading this thinking, 'this has sorta got a Teen Wolf feel to it' XD love it!
hypersreak chapter 18 . 12/30/2010
It was a really good story. You should do a sequel.
nequam-tenshi chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
A great story! Is there a sequal?
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 18 . 10/23/2010
1. This story was amazing.

2. I almost stopped reading a couple of times, just because I didn't like the way it was going.

3. I didn't stop.

4. Do you like Twilight? Really, 'cold ones', 'shape shifters', 'huge wolves'? (I've been wanting to ask you that for the past day)
psycholady141 chapter 18 . 9/19/2010
wow! this was a great fic, the only thing i could see "wrong" was some spelling errors. other than that it was awesome! hope you write a sequel
LadyLombax chapter 18 . 9/2/2010
AWESOOOOMMMMMEEE! plz plz plzzzzzzz make a sequel to this! That would be soooo great! This is just to good to leave alone! And i vote yes 4 a Pokemon crossover.