Reviews for Out of the Blue
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
Please rewrite ash vs Tobias please please please please please
X59 chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
This was done brilliantly and I really liked Latios's thought process and how logical it all seemed to her.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Technically Both Latias And Latios Are Known As The Eon Pokémon Not The Glider Pokémon
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
*squees*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
80kph is quite slow for a latias or latios. I would expect it to go maybe 200 with its psy powers
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Aww he got a Latios. :D
whispers of the night chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Thank you for writing such wonderful stories about Ash, Gary etc. You addressed some issues very comically (e.g. Ash's Pokedex!) and also refrained from the usual character stereotypes. I thought that this story and the one where Gary confesses to Ash were the best :)
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Can you add another true epilogue with, like, a modified version of Ash vs Tobias with Ash using Latios? That would be pretty cool.
Tazflyer chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
a couple tears fell from my eyes when i read this
Aestivates chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
... I was convinced this arc couldn't get any better, and then you had to bring Latias and Latios into it.

omg. ilu. seriously, this was adorable, and I can't even express how much I wish Ash ACTUALLY had a Latios, gdit. ;_;
Dragons redemption chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
love the series, its nice how you are fleshing out the characters (i love Ash casue hes my fav character) hope u keep writing them
kurikun chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
;o; That was... incredibly touching. Very well-written, smooth transitions, and GREAT characterization. I loved this.
Madame Penguin chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
um maybe it would make it more clear if you were to put it into chapters in the actually RaiS series cause i am getting confused
Tazflyer chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
aw i almost cried
ryuze chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
lol. Yes, someone is reading your stories. I am enjoying them very much. I haven't seen the movie that these pokemon are from, but I like how you characterize them. I am going to go read the next story now. Hope the review actualy post- doesn't really like me.