Reviews for Out of the Blue
*squees*
80kph is quite slow for a latias or latios. I would expect it to go maybe 200 with its psy powers
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Aww he got a Latios. :D
whispers of the night chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Thank you for writing such wonderful stories about Ash, Gary etc. You addressed some issues very comically (e.g. Ash's Pokedex!) and also refrained from the usual character stereotypes. I thought that this story and the one where Gary confesses to Ash were the best :)
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Can you add another true epilogue with, like, a modified version of Ash vs Tobias with Ash using Latios? That would be pretty cool.
Tazflyer chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
a couple tears fell from my eyes when i read this
Aestivates chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
... I was convinced this arc couldn't get any better, and then you had to bring Latias and Latios into it.

omg. ilu. seriously, this was adorable, and I can't even express how much I wish Ash ACTUALLY had a Latios, gdit. ;_;
Dragons redemption chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
love the series, its nice how you are fleshing out the characters (i love Ash casue hes my fav character) hope u keep writing them
kurikun chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
;o; That was... incredibly touching. Very well-written, smooth transitions, and GREAT characterization. I loved this.
Madame Penguin chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
um maybe it would make it more clear if you were to put it into chapters in the actually RaiS series cause i am getting confused
Tazflyer chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
aw i almost cried
ryuze chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
lol. Yes, someone is reading your stories. I am enjoying them very much. I haven't seen the movie that these pokemon are from, but I like how you characterize them. I am going to go read the next story now. Hope the review actualy post- doesn't really like me.
doodlefreak chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
O.O I have the strange urge to yell out a childish Japanese word that even I don't understand. So, just to quell the urge: Sugoi!

So... now that that's done... I love it! Not surprising... since I've been sucked into just about worshiping you for making these IC Pokemon fics now. I could squee with joy I'm so happy. In fact, I think I will. *SQUEE!* _

This has the potential to be a really amazing multichapter fiction... I want to read it. Won't you make this into a longer version? Please? I hope there's more... -crosses fingers-
AnimeDutchess chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
...D'aw!
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Nyah, this was cute! Wonder why exactly Latias chose Ash...Hm...