Reviews for Good Hands
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 1 . 1/31
:-D
Leafy365 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Great story, though I honestly don't see Gwen being that self-aware.
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Too late for Gwen.I love the dynamics between Jack and Ianto. I really like the way you describe their fighting.
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That was great, and very realistic. Everyone was definitely in character. I'm glad that Gwen faced those harsh truths. The whole ending of the episode really irritated me...so I'm glad she realized what exactly she'd turn into if she wasn't careful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I love this story so much!
It's really nice to see such a sentimental Janto fic
Sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
yep, still love this story! I'll back later when it can be new again.
SilverLunaMoon chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Very nice I liked your writing style:D
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awesome job dissecting Gwen bloody Cooper! She really can be a total waste of space. But the scene betwen Jack & Ianto down in Autopsy was lovely, tender, caring, full-on relationship-type stuff!

More than anything, tho, I love the way you describe the way Jack & Ianto do battle with one another - absolutely brilliant!
wanda1969 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Right! now I have a fanfiction account I just need to tell you that this is one of the best stories set around Meat. I can't lie- I love Gwen bashing, especially if it's well written and intelligently written- just like this. The quality of writing is superb; it has humour and sweetness without being cloying.

Wonderful!
Miggs chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This is the best post-Meat fics I've ever read. While I do enjoy a good Gwen-bash here and there when its done right and not OOC, I liked how you portrayed her here, with a bit more maturity. And Ianto is every bit of awesome-sauce here as well and not in the least bit the wah-wah emoboy some authors out them make him.
xXBlueDazeXx chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Aw! I do hate Gwen, so much. But I loved how you wrote her, and everyone, for that matter. Totally sweet.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This was right on. Thanks for sharing.
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This was really wonderful, great characterization :)
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Just read your story and truly enjoyed it... it didn't bash anyone just made their points clear... loved the way it ended and look forward to reading more of your stories...
LovelyWickedGrin chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Ahh, I loved this. (:

I love* Tosh setting Gwen straight like that. It's about ime.(x and Gwen being corrected about Ianto and Jack's relationship was absolutely awesome.

You have Owen coined perfectly* here. He's a jackas*, but he reluctantly gives a sh!t. :D You captured that perfectly.(:

I love the dynamics between Jack and Ianto. You captured their relationshop perfectly. I also adored the way you described the way they were when they fought. It honestly turned me into one liquidated fangirl. *wicked grin*

Anyways, long story short, this was brilliant. Honestly, brilliant*. .