Reviews for Lollipop
immersionqueen chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
why would I say sorry if I'm not offending someone in the very first place right? why? well fuck you I don't like your Keiko and Kurama and stop assuming about them!
JayK24 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
awseome how great, i love this stor to tell you the truth hiei and kurama along with keiko are my favorite characters on yu yu hakusho!
nancy chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
That little story was so cute! x3 :D n_n
kitty.has.a.pen chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
AWW! That was so freaking adorable! :D More more more! :D
Kitsune No Yume 89 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wow. I never thought of Keiko and Kurama together as a pair. How is Yusuke going to deal with this? Or does he no longer have feelings for Keiko?

00o0 update soon!
Rukia.K.Kurosaki chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Hey there! Its being a long time since the last time I read a Yu Yu Hakusho fic... and its a KuraKei too!

Well what can I say?... this fic was really... "sweet"? well I dont know if that is the right word for it, but at least for me was sweet in some way and obviously with some spicy things too I mean the only idea of Keiko being sexy while eating a lollipop... and Shuichi getting araused... was nice and funny... hehe well as you can imagine I relly liked this story... and as well as your other ones, IT GOES STIGHTLY TO MY FAV STORIES LIST! n_nu Hehe i think im writing way too much...

Congratulations for this new awsome fic and well as always

my best wishes

ChibiLady chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Dear Buffy-bot,

I cannot say to what degrees that I absolutly love your stories. I am absolutly in love with every one of your YYH stories (since I read them all at least twice) and this one is just as good. PLEASE don't make this a one shot, PLEASE make more chapters and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make more KeikoxKarasuxKurama fics like flirting with danger. I love this story PLEASE MAKE MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!

Your Biggest, Biggest, Fan (seriously I'm number one)

katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
cute! glad you've written another keiko/kurama fic, i love that ocuple and there just aren't enough stories with them

hope you update some of your other stories though