Reviews for You're Gonna Carry That Weight
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Though this has been on my favorite list for a very long time I never realized that I hadn't reviewed it. Cowboy Bebop is still one of my all time favorite series after all these years, and I love what you did to tie the remaining crew back to each other. It doesn't feel forced, and each vignette has it's own melancholy to it.
Alexithimia chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
Very good, and emotional. I was getting sort of choked up while reading 'Smoke'
giveGodtheglory chapter 4 . 11/6/2003
That was cool. So far I've only seen the movie, but I liked a lot of it, especially the characters. Thanks for helping me learn a little more about them.

God bless you.
Retro chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
A late review I know but I couldn't help but comment. That was beautiful man. Not only do you keep them in character but actually adds some closure to the series the TV show never could. I consider this over the orignal ending any day. Excellent writing man, just excellent.
Retro chapter 3 . 3/31/2003
KevinEC chapter 4 . 3/14/2002
Wow. That was simply great. I think you did really well with this. Look forward to your other works, I think. See you space cowgirl.
YuriNigasa chapter 4 . 12/17/2001
excellent job, especially sticking within the Bebop universe, and not altering it. You stayed very true to character, and your imagery is amazing.
Kid A1 chapter 4 . 12/5/2001
Wow. Good fic. Although there's this whole fan debate whether Spiker realy died or not... oh, well.
Jadyn chapter 4 . 12/2/2001
That was great.
Pannytoo lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 11/30/2001
*feels a tear run down each cheek*

That was really great : )
light blue chapter 4 . 11/29/2001
This is really good. You put yourself in everyone's position and I think that's great. Please keep up the great work! o_o
HeeroYuy84 chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Excellent story...very good perspectives on some of the characters, please write more...
Ckrisz chapter 3 . 11/28/2001
Liked this one very much, especially the Spike Chapter! Keep writing!
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Oh, wonderful! All of these were fantastic! You really know how to get inside the heads of these characters.
Sailor Star Jupichan chapter 4 . 11/27/2001
Aie...that was so nice..made Jupi-chan cry though..;_;...you're goood...