Reviews for The Truth Behind the Plait
cy-grl chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
HAHAHA you're made of awesome:)
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Poor
Psyco101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Interesting theory...the idea to braid her hair like that had to come from somewhere!
backpacker chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
that's so sad XD Hahaha! That was really funny
anna chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
that was so cruel. i like her hair.
DelMarch chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Cute and funny, with just a touch of bitter.

The three oldest captains as Academy kids pulling pranks or crushing on each other, that's cute :P

The bunch of captains bickering like immature kids before Captains' meeting, that's funny :D

Unohana being mistaken for 20 years and being made fun of without her realising, that's bitter :(

All together... It just points to one inescapable conclusion: those captains, all of them, are a bad influence on each other :P
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
OMG. I just died. That was the best thing I have ever read.

'"Shunsui stroked his beard." -Yah, I would have laughed hysterically. Shunsui is the best. Ever. Besides Kenpachi. Who owns the world.

“Why is everyone laughing?” Mayuri leaned over, looking past Hitsugaya and Kyoraku.

Soifon shrugged.

“I want to know...” Mayuri frowned...It was just Unohana... he cracked a smile.

“I think you’re all acting very immature,” Komamura stated, looking pointedly at Kenpachi.

“It’s funny,” Kenpachi muttered.

“It is,” Shunsui agreed.' -Oh Komamura. Such a party pooper. Mayuri laughed too! OMG! I love him! (In the way you would love a vicious cat. Kind of.)

'Unohana blushed and turned away, smoothing her braid down.

Shunsui smirked and Ukitake glared at him.

“I hate you,” the white-haired man mouthed.' -I can't get over it. It just rocks. ...I feel the need to go write something now...possibly your birthday present...not sure yet...
flyingsnails chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Aw, that was nasty. Poor Unohana, its not her fault she is oblivious to the trends of the world...or the dead.