Reviews for 100
Guest chapter 37 . 9/26/2016
NO DONT DO THAT YOURE WONDERFUL
NerdyBlogs chapter 37 . 8/12/2016
I hop you stop receiving ao much hate and criticism but the world is harsh so probably not.I just want to say that I spent the entire day reading these little fics and they made me smile, laugh, and cry, which is a good thing! I honestly love all of them and hope that your CTS feels better and that you feel more confident in writing!I think you are a really good writer so, even if you are taking a hiatus, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
This chapter was just beautiful
MaskedPyro chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
Excuse me while I sit in the corner and cry. My friend warned me about this but I didn't listen ;-; I'm happy they got to be together again but not like that... Never like that...
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
Why?

Why must you be so cruel?

Sorry don't have the time to properly review, but this was just beautiful.

Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
Yes yes, they're definitevely cute. And made for each other and just adorable.
It was really nice to see Lavi willing to give up on his life as a bookman to be with Allen- choices like that are really frightening, but sometimes living half-heartedly just won't cut it. Thanks for this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
This was powerful and cute and just uuughhh
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This pairing is beautiful.
Bloodina Carnage chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
Hehehe naughty, naughty
Piggypig213 chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Just finished ch.5... IM CRYING! THAT WAS SAD AND I HOPE LAVI ISNT PUT IN ANY POSITION TO HAVE TO PROMISE THAT EVER! ALLEN WILL BE FINE AND LAVI WONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING! AND SO NOW IM SITTING HERE UNABLE TO SLEEP BECAUSE I FELL ASLEEP AT 7PM AND WOKE UP AT 12 AM AND NOW IM CRYING AND I HAVE TO PEE BUT I CANT BECAUSE THERE IS NO TOILET PAPER SO IM JUST. NO! Your an amazing writer. GJ!
Piggypig213 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
There should be a yaoi anime convention because those people obviously support gays and gay rights, and so any gay couples or people who are feeling judged or down can go there and meet TONS of people who support them and other gays too :D I think I thought of something good! Unless it already exists :O
Animefox46 chapter 37 . 7/5/2015
I LOVE THIS ITS SO AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND OH MAH GAWD ITS TOO GOOOOOD! I HOPE THIS COMES OFF HIATUS REAL SOON, CUZ I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY NEW AWESOME CHAPTERS!
Ayahne chapter 37 . 5/2/2015
Nooo ! Don't Hiatu's this fic ! It's by far the best Laven fic i've ever read !
Lolcats21 chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
And I don't want the world to see me cuz I don't think that they'll understand

I'm crying :(
EvilBabyDoll144 chapter 23 . 1/18/2015
OMG! IT SO CUTE IM GONNA DIE! But seriously though I had some kittens before don't remember what happen to them. I loved them and that is good enough for me.