Reviews for Blast From the Future Past
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Thank you. Someone who's not afraid to bash the 1980's series.
GoldenRibbon chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
So funny! My stomach hurts! Really glad you wrote this one-shot. I was always curious about what would happen if the turtles watched the 1987 version of themselves (haven't watched the cross-over special yet). If you get the chance, please write a reaction to their three (or four if you include TMNT) movies. Definitely enjoying your story even if its been a few years. :D
ChelleNorlund chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This story is soooooooooooooooooooo very good. :D I like it, I like it, I like it, I like it. :) I can't wait to hear more on what the turtles and Splinter will say when they watch the three live action movies of theirselves. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Keep up the good work and I hope you will update soon.

ChelleNorlund
MillionDollarNinja chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
ALRIGHT this was awesome and if I were in the future I would do anything to get pizza *MWAHAHAHAH*
Zara the turtle-in-spirit chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Please, please PLEASE write the turtles' reactions to the movies! Even though it was just guys in turtle costumes for the movies, I think the turtles will agree with me when I say that the movies were awesome! And LMAO to the part about pizza! It just made my day! This story really was good, five stars and all that!
somesortofthing chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
*snerks* XD Oh they'd love the movie. 'What the? That happened to LEO!' 'Hey look it's Casey!' 'Ape's a reporter again...'

Very cool. I loved the old tmnt, love the new one two.
Puldoh chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
hehehehe, LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! It was so cute!
sugar-high pixie chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
The whole pizza being rare was asume! I think I would die if that ever happened. Thank you for writing a fic, where cody was not bashed or reduced to a pile of flames!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Haha, are you going to wrtie when they see the movies?

Eve
myown262 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
That is just too cute. You should totally write for the movies too.
LanceIsHot chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oh man, that was great! I totally loved this, but now I want to see how they're going to react to the movies!
Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Okay, first, a few of my favorite lines in this little one-shot. . .

"Or an old guy surviving a nuclear blast by hiding in a refrigerator…okay, even I have trouble believing that one, but the point is. . . "

Totally agree on that one. I mean, seriously. I sat there in that theater, slackjawed, totally turned off. That whole movie just tanked for me after that. And we are talking about the newest Indie Jones movie, right?

Right!

Anyhew, on with the review. . .

“Well, it’s pretty obvious that Lotus Blossom is modeled after Karai,” Leo said. “But I want to make one thing clear, Cody, we never had a ‘thing.’ We were just friends, no matter what this TV show says, or what my brothers told you, or what you may or may not have read in the journal…”

“Yeah right, Leo, you loudly denying it every chance you get makes us believe it even more,” Mike smirked.

LOL Too freakin' funny! Oh, yes, the guilty often repeat their innocence, over and over and over again! LOL

“Turn into what? A bar? Someone who doesn't suck? Don’t leave us hanging, Mr. Comedian!” His brother called after him.

Raph instantly launched himself into Michelangelo and proceeded to beat the stuffing out of him. “Um, Raph?” Cody said. “I hate to interrupt, but Leo was the one who said it.”

“Sorry, couldn’t resist,” Leo shrugged.

Raph let go of Mike, who dropped to the floor in a heap. “Sorry, Mikey, force of habit.”

“No problem,” Mike groaned.

Oh, har har, very funny stuff here. Leo, really, you need to stay true to canon. Hilarious. :-)

“Excuse me, but they didn’t get my voice right either,” Mike huffed. “I mean, ‘cowabunga dude?’ I’ve never said that in my life! They made me sound so dumb!”

“Oh yeah, it’s a real stretch,” Raph said, rolling his eyes.

Funniest line, I think.

Anyway, another great one-shot. Really enjoyed this one. So glad you're still with this fandom, too.

Nice work.

Be blessed,

Rene'
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
'Kay, that was just AWESOME! I hate fast foward, but this fic is freaking hilarious! Anyways, faving :)

P.S. Are you gonna write their reactions to the movies?