Reviews for Echo of an image
Jen10Jen chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
That was all over the show and mighty confusing. Had o tough it out till the end though just to see what happened...
jen chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
You can write quite well. But with this story its like your trying to hard to make it different. Unfortunately all that does is make it kind of dizzying and difficult to read.
jen chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
blubblubblubblub chapter 17 . 11/21/2009
great, but i really don't think that should be the last chapter ;)
xxtheoneyoudreamaboutxx chapter 17 . 10/12/2008
Hey, I really liked this. It did get confusing at times, but i think that it only helped create the atmosphere of the story, because that's what Max and maybe Alec would be feeling? I dunno, but i think it actually worked well for this story.

but yeah, snaps for you. and if this fic is anything to go by, i think you'll like the one i just started, called Mission Complete, 494 ... (well if i don't advertise myself, who will? lolz) _
Mahine chapter 17 . 10/8/2008
Good Job! Great ending...adn you've left room for a follow up story...he he ;)
poestheblackcat chapter 17 . 10/7/2008
Your fic left me confused, but I loved it. I don't know what it is about your writing that I like so much, but whatever it is, I hope you keep it up.
452max chapter 17 . 10/7/2008
well ithought that it was good but i am confused are you going to go on with this story or not because i kinda thought that it sounded like it
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 17 . 10/7/2008
You left so much open, that it makes me wonder about future stories...lol. I was glad to have stuck through. Do your thing and I will continue reading!

~Chica~
throwerpro chapter 17 . 10/7/2008
i was goog you left it oppen enough for another but there was enough to satify me good job
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 17 . 10/7/2008
Awesome ending to an awesome story. You didn't change the status to the story to complete, just letting you know. Will you be writting any more stories soon? If so what about? _

~Tala~
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 10/7/2008
good chapter
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 16 . 10/5/2008
See, I figured Med was the snitch/spy/w/e after last chapter with Alec being all "GRR!" when he woke up and first saw her. So Mole just stayed behind? Oh man so much went on and yet so much is still left up in the air for the next chapter! UPDATE SOON you crazy little genius writer you!

~Chica~
Mahine chapter 16 . 10/5/2008
Please make it a happy ending, cause if it's a sad ending I'm going to expect a follow on story that DOES have a happy ending...are you getting where I'm going with this!
Taeniaea chapter 16 . 10/4/2008