Reviews for Eternal Devotion
HUTATU chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
that was quite interesting and different from other matt/mello stories. I liked it. but I agree that you could have made it longer and answered a few questions such as katio's feelings and near's feeling. good nonetheless :)
Dxilph chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
I squeal, I flail, I love.
EasternSunflower chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
You could have made this far longer... What happened to Kaito's feelings for Matt? What happened to Near's feelings for Mello? Why wasn't Mello more hurt about Matt not telling him? What's L's opinion on Matt now?

Alot of things.. but still, I liked the plot, it may have traveled a little too quickley for my taste, but good .
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 10 . 2/15/2010
Love the story! It had me smiling like a cheshire cat at the end. :) I'm glad Matt wasn't kicked out. Ja Ne!
Amethystte Juliana chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Amethystte: What's gonna happen next?

Juliana: Wow, Matt sounds a lot like me.

Amethystte: Juliana's going through somewhat the same thing.

Juliana: *SLAP!* No tellin' no one girl!

Amethystte: Sorry...
Amethystte chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
KILL THEM MELLO!
Cazzylove chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
Cool Fic _ _ _
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
Haha, that wasn't a crappy ending at all! And i really don't mind when people add themselves into fanfics, as long as the regular characters aren't paired up with the fan-created ones. It just... bothers me when I have a pairing I really like that gets split up because of some fan-made character, y'know? Anyways, I DID like this, and didn't mind the addition of Kaito and Miri _ Good job on this!
Halan Lore chapter 10 . 11/21/2008
I don't quite get the very end scene but I liked this story a lot.
ForeverMATT chapter 10 . 11/21/2008
Well, Matt is everyone's favorite little victim, isn't he? LOL Great fic! I could've been more pleased with the ending, but it was still pretty good.

I liked your OCs, which is rare for me. I kinda wanted Matt and Kaito to have a little something, but okay; MattxMello is my favorite pairing anyways.

So, do you think you'll do a fic with MattxKaito anytime soon?
IMMAFIRINMAHLAZER chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
wow. it's finally ended. this was awsome!
Forbiddensoul562 chapter 10 . 11/19/2008
Alright i'll tell you this right now, this is more than likely going to be a rather short review. I'm not sure why... but it shall be. To be honest, i wish there had been that first, fluffy, kiss between Mello and Matt (oh kami, you're turning me into a MxM fan!) but other than that i think the ending was really nice. Especially your ability to work the title of the story into the ending line. This ended nicely, however i do kind of wish that L would have talked to Matt a little bit more, it just felt a bit rushed to me. But then again that could all be personal taste.

Hey, now that this one's finished now you should work on the other MxM one! ... If you have more than one going then... you know which one i mean. Heh, i'm terrible with remembering titles!

Good story and great ending.
BeyondTheBirthdayParty chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
Sweet! great story, I wish i had come up with this, oh well great story!
inactive413 chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
d'aw :3

i like it. it's cute. ]

yay for updating! :D
Nicha The Purple Ghost chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
Aww Mello just can't stay angry with Matt for long

I loved this story, thanks for writing it :D