Reviews for Requiem Aeternam
if-inconvenient-come-anyways chapter 1 . 1/5
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONNONOONNONONONONONONONONONONONONNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
animus nocendi chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That is, simply put, chilling to the bone. Good job!
SWsviliansarehot chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
WOW...at the end though, the way i think she means "you never called me ahsoka skywalker" is as he thought of her as a daughter, and she thought of him as a fatherly figure, but he never addressed her as bieng family to him. This was a really deep/sad story though, even if its not super long. God job.
Chickadilly chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Very powerful and just as I imagine it will happen in the show if the show eventually covers Anakin's turning. Strong visuals, too. Thank you for sharing. :)
Skyewalker chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Intense. Wow.
hannah chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
WOW!• •
super-heroine-addict chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
hey this was great, but does Ahsoka mean Anakin never called her Ahsoka Skywalker like they wer married or something, cause thats a little confusing. Please send me a message
surxi25 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Amazing fic. I think you described in a perfect way Anakin's final thoughts, and how he dies along with Ahsoka. Great work :)
Anoynamous chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Very good details and a very rounded story. All i can say is Brilliant!
LionLad chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is the kind of fanfiction that gives other fanfiction a good name. Now I'm not a big fan of angst, but this piece is well thought-out, coherent, and most of all believable. One could imagine Anakin actually reacting this way. An excellent examination of the exact moment Anakin Skywalker died, and Darth Vader remained.

Unfortunately, your prose is marred by a glaring inconsistency. Ahsoka's final words accuse Anakin of never calling her Ahsoka, but he refers to her as such twice in the preceding paragraph. Try using "Snips." I know it sounds a bit trite coming from the mouth of a Jedi-murderer, but remember this is the last gasp of Anakin's tortured soul. He'll go with what he knows.

Write more!
Bambieyes1234 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh gods...That was so sad...heartbreaking...touching? Either way it was excellent. :D
Korrasami Supporter 985 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I think this is a great story. One question, When Ahsoka says "You never...once..called me...Ahsoka...Skywalker" does she mean he never called her Ahsoka or he never called her Ahsoka Skywalker. Please respond.
Aeditimi Scriba chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Holy. Mother. Of. God.

That was good.
Ganja Naraku chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Wow...Hey could I interest you in joining in on a collab Katanagirl and I are writing? Look up Rage of the Forgotten.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
wow. that made me sad.

but not necessarily in a bad way.