Reviews for Requiem Aeternam
BetaReject chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow this was incredibly realistic and harsh I loved it! Though it was a heartbreaking end it was entirely plausible and I really loved how he dies with Ahsoka leaving behind only the shadow that is Vader in her wake. Beautifully done!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Great story! Poor Ahsoka.. Poor Anakin... THanks so much for writing this. God bless!
angelraider chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
OMG. When I saw the trailer that was, like, my first thought.

So he killed her!

I cried.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
That's so sad! Gosh I never even thought about that before. Good story!
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This is great!

I'm confused though-who is Ashoka? I don't mind you spoiling the moview for me; I don't plan on watching it.
Lionmate chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
pretty good yo
iloveluke1222 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I just saw the Clone Wars movie, too, and I also had the exact same question. You answered it perfectly! It made me cry so now my brother is laughing at me. Some brother. Anyway, very well done. I love the way you write your little vignettes.
satta chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow. A strong piece. I am not familiar with expanded universe, but this story really was heart breaking, and opened even to me. Good work!
xrai chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oh Force, no. Poor Ahsoka.

I'm been wondering too what would happen, but... That was so sad.

A great story.

May the Force be with you.
Argenteus Draco chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Very nice. The sense that you give of Anakin's thoughts, and of how he is still trying to convince himself of what Sidious told him, rings out through the entirety of the fic. I also particularly liked your comparison of his Jedi family to the family he expects to have with Padme, as it is an eerie reflection of the Original Trilogy.
lordtrayus chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
So sad!

That was really well written, and you did very well.

That story was brilliant, and very sad. Well done!
Nuclear Chick chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That. Is. A. Chilling Ficlet.

Good Job! *applauds*
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Excellent. The second paragraph alone is a feat of sentence flow and word choice-it's really hitting me with how epic and visual it is.

One issue-it's "Togrunta", not "Togrutan".

"How could we have been so blind?" is a bit cliche and stiff, and the fact is I don't like "Skyguy", especially because it changes your beautiful dark atmosphere, but I didn't like it in the movie either.

Almost all of your descriptions of Vader's thoughts are absolutly fantastic. That whole bit about Watto-wow! And "because he, really, needs the control" was so scary and...Anakin. It explains him like few EU materials, fanfic or not, do. It is an incredible compliment to you when I say it reminds me of something Matthew Stover might write.

This reminds me why I alert'ed you. I'm glad I did.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This was nicely breaking though,at the end she says

"You never... once... called me.. Ahsoka.. Anakin.. Skywalker".
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
whoa, that's intense, and beautifully done!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »