Reviews for Pretending
Aw. Cute. I like it.

Keep writing!

-Kangarooney-
Fangirl41592 chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
Haha! Aww poor Wasp his probably not gonna get few nights of recharge after seeing Jazz and Prowl.I3

Ouch,Well Prowl is defeinatly not happy about the 'bug' thing especally the fact that somebody[especally Sentenal]would probaby hear him scream.3

Good thing Jazz covered for Wasp though..
Fangirl41592 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
The implied Jazz x Prowl .

Bumblebee horified about those two,Funny.

Bumblebee horified about rachet and the other bot,Funny.

Bumblebees little jokes,Funny.

Poor Bee having an Idenity crisis,I understand,i remember having that too..It was depressing.
Lady dream-chan chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
Awe, this is a cute story, but why is it under angst?
Thing With No Talent chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Considering Ultra Magnus has the power to change the conditions in the stockades and hasn't, I think it's likely he won't care, won't offer Prime any information or Wasp any apologies. The Autobots in Animated seem corrupt as hell, except for Prime's crew. Any society can best be measured by how it treats its prisoners.

Anyway, I really like this and I hope you continue it. I thought a lot of people would want to have Bumblebee repenting by taking care of Wasp, since it's a great story idea, and could possibly develop into a really good pairing... but I haven't seen it. I thought of writing it myself, but I'm in the middle of several other projects. So I really hope you figure this one out, it'd be worth it. I'll help if you like. I've written quite a few fics with traumatized 'bots and I have experience with PTSD in real life - I can give you some advice. PM me back if you want it.

The resolution of this in the cartoon never satisfied me. At all. Bumblebee was such a jerk, the other Autobots didn't even try to protect Wasp or seem to notice his condition (and what it must say about their penal system), and Bulkhead actually had the nerve to tell him "But you were never a nice bot!" as if to imply he still deserved what happened to him. Kudos to you for noticing that Bumblebee was just as mean to him then, and Bulkhead forgave him. The show didn't even catch that hypocrisy. Honestly, I was pissed at the writers for how they handled the whole Wasp arc, more than anything else in TF:A. Reading this has made me feel a little better about it.
Novamyth chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Poor Waspy, I want to kick Sentinle's ass.
pyra chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
I REALLY love reading this update soon please *puppy dog eyes*
Evil E. Evil chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
finally you updated. Upadte real soon okay. I wwant to see the love
Yupa chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
I like it! :) Please post more soon!
Emily chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
AW! So cute! I really like this story cause I honestly think that Wasp would still be willing to except that Bumblebee not only didn't set him up out of spite, but knows he made a mistake and is really sorry about what he did to Wasp.
Player3 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
I love thy story as of fare. I now begz for the continuation of this wonderful literary writing. XD

CONTINUE!
P.A.W.07 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I love this paring, really I do. Please do continue. I can't wait to see your take on Wasp and his new found ... feelings. XD
neurquadic chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Oh, I do hope you decide to continue this! This isn't rushed and you've done some great characterization with these two-tough, but not too tough!