Reviews for Who? What? Where?
SarahCat1717 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I'm not stalking, just making my way through your library after I liked the first one! Kudos for Firefly references but booooo for Jack not following up with picking my favorite, Jayne, as a follow-up! Cheers!
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Awesome, I loved it. Angel, Spike,and Zack Addy threesome in Booth's office...xD.
caralily chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Ooh! I love Richard Hammond. He's my favourite on Top Gear. Why a Porsche 911, though? I could think of a ton of hotter cars than that. :)
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
a three way, Jack, Ianto and Sam winchester. on top of the millenuium center
haveyouseenmyhaggis chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
You get me in hysterics every time! *Giggles madly* That was really brilliant! It really made me laugh so much! That was a really strange game they were playing... *Giggles*

Liked the bit where they were talking about how whether or not they were fictional characters and Ianto's line: “What? Oh but I can be very fictional! See? This is me being fictional, right now...” made me laugh so much! I really thought that was brilliant.

And I feel bad for Owen. Imagine going into work and realising what Jack and Ianto had been doing in the autopsy bay he's most likly to be doing some work in that day... HA! Teehee.

Yet again, brilliant work of art here! Really made me smile.

Paula
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Oh, it's total crack, in a really good way. Love it. And...Faith, Spike and Xander, basement of Buffy's house...I think the what can be left to the imagination. :p