Reviews for Falling Up
RissaKatharine chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
I don't know if it's the fact that Ryoki hasn't been a complete loner his entire life, but he seems so much (well...Slighty) kinder in this fic. I feel like you ended it in the perfect place, but it would be nice to see their wedding day or the birth of their first child or some significant life event like that.

Well done, though! Very deserving of a favourite!
cutecumbers chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
I loved this. Ryoki's possessiveness over Hatsumi is so cute.
magnoliastar08 chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
There aren't a lot of Hot Gimmick stories out there but I am glad I read this one. Just pure fluff that actually makes sense. Awesome job.
eyesonbluefire chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
The chocolate comparison was way too cute! How do you do it? This was amazing, please update as soon as you can, it'll be awesome if you did! 3 this was soo sweet!
eyesonbluefire chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
This. This. This!

3 gah, if Ryoki wasnt so possessive, I'd love him more. But you match him up really well! :)
eyesonbluefire chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
This one made me smile so big! It was so fluffy and kind, I loved it!
eyesonbluefire chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Awww this chapter was sweet, especially when said about Ryoki's "clenched heart seemed to ease." 3 _ I love it!
eyesonbluefire chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
3 I loved this! Ahhh, I shall read along now!
teddyBearcookies chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
:O AWESOME! STOORY! hope you update soon! XD really love it :) and dont 4get UPDATE!
yingyanggirl chapter 15 . 1/29/2012
excellent so far!
nekome131 chapter 15 . 10/13/2011
I loved It! It's sooo cute how ryoki is so protective over Hatsumi, Please continue!
Misha2011 couldn't sign in chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
I just read all fifteen chapters that are up ] That was truly adorable! - I loved it ]
Awkward English chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
this is too cute not to review! XD
Qualia Des chapter 15 . 4/3/2011
This story is really, really cute and I hope you decide to continue it someday! :(
jazzyward chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Good & Romantic! Just the way I like it.