Reviews for I Need Your Help
cast14 chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
haha

great story i loved it

i hope you will continue writing tenjho tenge stories

they are rare
JasminDragon92 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
lol XDD omg i luv u 3 this story is so funny, u have the 2 best couples in it (mayaXmitsumi ayaxnagi 4 eva!) n aw the romance :3 please update soon nyaa. i wanna read more
WildHeartz chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
Better chapter! This was longer and more characters were involved. So funny when Souichiro mistaked Masataka's words and basically blew what seems like they have a secret relationship, LOL... Update soon and make the next more detailed and I'm not sure the these two chapters are still leaving out some details of whats really happening...
it'sacloudyday chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
thanks. it's a cute story so it was worth reviewing. Comments...the idea of Maya taking Mitsuomi as a hostage and Souichiro being jealous of Aya...it made me laugh but i still don't see any sense on why Maya should take mitsuomi. I know it's for the fluff but you have to remember that it's a love-hate relationship. When i make fanfics for this pairing, i usually commit that mistake. It's really hard to make these two love each other knowing that Maya hates Mitsuomi and at the same time loves him-it's complicated. anyway, i'm hoping to see a longer chapter next time and can you please update faster? i'm excited with the next one. so hurry up and do it! In my opinion, you shouldn't mess up with Aya too much. i hate that character.
it'sacloudyday chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
please continue this; i want to know what will happen next. I can't really say much of what i think about the first chapter. the story is still blurry here but i'll be lookng forward for the next chap.
WildHeartz chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Loving it! Update soon. You left to big of a cliff hanger. And use more detail in the next chapter! )
Mitsuomi X Maya chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I really liked it it has a good start the only thing u missed were a couple of details on how they started fighting but its still a good story i hope u update soon im looking forward to reading this story it seems like its gonna be good