Reviews for 72 Hours and Counting
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Authenticity is much appreciate. Now, if someone was really creepy, they could probably do a detailed analysis of how old you are, how long your hair is, whether you are right or left handed, which computer keys you use most often, what time you like to write, and who knows what else, simply by knowing what keys you pressed when you dropped your head on te keyboard. Fortunately, I have nowhere near that level of weird.
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Lol! Cracked me up! You totally nailed riley's character... fantastic!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
This. Was. Hilarious.

I laughed so hard, I'm pretty sure I even SNORTED! The colon, the gallbladder, the roasted baguette... *shakes head* Too funny.

I know you wrote this YEARS ago, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it! :)
GleeFangurl721 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Okay. This is... There's no other word for it: supermegafoxyawesomehot!

Okay. Now that thts outta my system. 47 cents? Niiiiiiice Riley. Niiiiiiiiice.

Great job. Write more pretty please!
Joker In The Pack chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
LOL! THAT WAS AWESOME!

KIDNEYS!
scooby-doo's girl chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I think that was the first time I've really laughed at a fic in a loooooooooooooong time. It was very amusing,
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I... I think I love you. This has to be the funniest fanfic I've ever read and I've read A LOT of fanfiction over the years. ;)
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
lol that was random and good :D lol thanks xx
Allspark chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Lol. I liked that you actually put your head on the keyboard. that takes effort to not get a bunch of numbers along with it too.
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
So, it's midnight and I'm currently living at my boyfriend's dad's house, who is currently trying to sleep. I'm literally laughing into a freakin' pillow so I don't wake him up - the paper clip dude, in particular, almost made me lose it completely. I was like suffocating on the darn pillow! Anyway, lots of fantasticalisms in this story. :)
Soapy-Liedown chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Ha, I loved it It made me laugh loads!
Captain Matey chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Ah, I loved it! It's very cute and original! _

Reminds me of a bet I made with my best friend, except it was for four days. I made it to three days and a half before dozing off, lost the bet for twenty bucks, and slept for two days strait.

Was it worth it?

No. xD
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Very cute! Very Riley! Awesome job!

-claire
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
ANd this story is really, really cool! lol awesomeness!
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Dude, you almost spelled "jewel" when you put your head on the keyboard! Now that's talent! In case you couldn't figure it out, I loved this story. I love it when Riley was like, "GALLBLADDER!" That was awesome. And I, too, hate the little freakin' paper clip dude. He is scary. (laugh) Thank you for entertaning me!