Reviews for I Still Can't Believe We're Doing This
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 15 . 1/1/2011
I just watched National Treasure over break, and then decided to go read fanfiction...starting with you two's OC-insert. I really enjoyed spending my last bit of break doing nothing but reading this again and laughing. Thanks for brightening my day!

And of course, now my NT obsession has resurfaced...*sigh*
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 16 . 3/8/2009
Wonderful ending! If it is the ending...
Dimonah Tralon chapter 16 . 3/6/2009
Yay! I'm so happy for everyone! I loved Riley's proposal! I can so see him doing something like that. You did a wonderful job with this story. I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for being willing to share it with everyone. Best of luck to you both in all that you do!
Dimonah Tralon chapter 13 . 2/24/2009
Gotta love Riley's timing! I loved these two chapters! Actually, I just love this whole series. Keep up the great work; I look forward to reading more!
daisyduke80 chapter 11 . 1/31/2009
i loved it! and of course i'll stick with this story! i love it! update soon!
daisyduke80 chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
loved it! update soon!
daisyduke80 chapter 8 . 1/3/2009
loved it! update soon! poor Phil!
Miss Fenway chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Hey, I was wathing National Treasure last night and I just noticed that Phil is pretty darn good looking. But don't worry. I love Riley. Now and forever! :) Update soon!
Kat chapter 7 . 12/26/2008
I love this story, as I loved the first one (I'm sorry, I didn't actually review that one, because i was so anxious to get onto this one...). I also hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Poor Riley thinks there's a chance in hell that Tori likes Powell, doesn't he? And I love how Ian and the gang broke out of jail, and yet they aren't actually the bad guys here.

I hope you don't get writer's block on this!
Spellinggirl chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
Funny chapter! I liked it!

:D
Miss Fenway chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
WHOA! You guys are alive! Glad too see it! :) I missed you! I hope you both had an awesome Thanksgiving.

Well, obviouly I loved this chapter. Is Connor really showing up? Things should get interseting. I hope you'll include bunnies!
Dimonah Tralon chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
Yay for updates! I'm so happy that you updated! You did a wonderful job, as always! Keep up the great work!
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
Mama Ian? LOL!

I love how this story is playing out, making both parties work together again, with a treasure at the end!

Poor Haley and Phil! I'm sure he'll figure out some way to escape though.
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
you guys are doing a sequel! yay!
imanna chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
Oh no, dun dun dun... Mitch! And lol at the "Mama Ian" incident! I'm really anxious to know what happens next... keep up the good work!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »