Reviews for Books and Backchat
Louey06 chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
I love the idea of Jarvis reading Tony random books while he works. Great story, very cute fluff between Pepper and Tony.
PinkSaphira chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Hahaha! Cute!
JRB chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This fic is delightful.
nancyozz chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Extremely cute...Tony and Pepper are a modern day "pride and prejudice"
kawoosh chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Awww, too cute!
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Jarvis reading Pride and Prejudice. Paul Bettany can read me Pride and Prejudice if he likes. Ahahahaha
It didn't even register at first-Baxter Building, Fantastic Four. Mr. Richards. MR. RICHARDS. Oh. Brilliant work again.
"Tony Stark Original" indeed.
crownoflaurel chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
There are so many things that make me smile in this story that I'm not sure I can list them all. But I'll try.

Pepper's tape collection.
Tony's need for an island.
Jarvis being affronted.
Richard's and Tony's babble contest.
And last, Tony's pen sculpture. The sad thing is, I highly suspect it could be sold for charity. And for a ridiculous amount too.
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
"What other kind of tape emergency can there be?"
"Provided I had a small island and they could eat tape. Do I have an island?"
"But, I am aware that you probably have some hidden secretarial ninja skills that may catch me off guard one day, not to mention those heels that, quite frankly could pierce my -"

He is so random, it's hilarious.
Samuraibrarian chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I was just thinking about the metafictional thing of how intensely-charismatic, intelligent, flawed people like Tony Stark are often really attractive in fiction, and equally difficult to live with in real life. Finding this fic, with the callback to the Regency-era antiheroes who started the vogue for that kind of character here was *uncanny*.

Admittedly, my take on Pride and Prejudice was pretty similar to his. I'm glad I have more choices about what to stake my life on than the Bennett sisters did, and that I can get away with the kind of honesty that he figures would've obviated about three-quarters of the dramatic irony in the book. Well done!
Tince chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Brilliant!

...though I think JARVIS should read him "Emma". I've always thought they had a Knightley-Emma-type of relationship, with Pepper as the exasperated/secretly tender Knightley ;)
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I like :D Love the banter!
Hunchbook chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Brilliant. I love your Tony-Pepper banter. They are so much fun together.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This is a very cute story. I love the banter and how that the topics just fly all over the place from 'tape emergencies' to 'island owning' to 'Pride and Prejudice'.

This reminded me of this fic called, "Turning the Tables" by Mcbenzy. You might enjoy it.
Kaka-C chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
major lol! i loved the banter and the babble. This was an absolute riot, great writing ;)
Essex chapter 1 . 6/21/2010