Reviews for Games People Play
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Lol, fantastic ending. And super yummy story. Three cheers for kinky fuckery!
futuregypsy chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Love love LOVED the second chapter! Fantastic.

Not so keen on the first though - just not my thing.
EroSempai chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Why does Jayne always catch people in sex... I will never know the intentions of the trained ape. Good fic! Great descriptions and a bit of "story" in the begining. I wish never to think about Wash's butt though on a gaming table like the crew as well. _ Great work and the second chapter was good too!
Rock Scorpion chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Lady, you have a filthy mind - and good hands with which to express it.
Ella Greggs chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Super hot prose, but I can't really see Wash and Zoe doing all this stuff. Some of it, maybe. I have to disagree with the reviewers who thought this was in-character for both of them. To me, it could be any random couple. Would work for me if it were Inara and a client, though.
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Great job. You made the story interesting and kept Wash and Zoe totally in character. I'm off to read more of your stuff ;good job.
Thescarredman chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
I'll be in my bunk.
ShadowAkiyah chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Well, I think you excelled yourself. You brought in the element of D/s absolutely marvellously, and hooked me right in to the last line. Wonderful descriptions, excellent sex and beautiful characterisation. A beautiful piece.
ShadowAkiyah chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Goodness me that was wonderful. I love Zoe/Wash anyway - I think they were so believable together, and this was fantastic. That last scene almost killed me though! I can really see the look on Jayne's face - you've made me giggle! Great stuff.
siggyhahn chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Okay, umm..that provided me with fantasies for about a month. Just sayin'
siggyhahn chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was so kinky and hot, I just don't know what to do with myself.
The Egg and I chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
HA! I could totally pin wash as the kinda guy who'd get off on some "daddy" play. While I don't know if I feel the same way about Zoe-you wrote it well.
Ashiraeloheim chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I liked the story...it could be a little disturbing,:shrugs: but hey there two consenting adults.

i recognised the popsicle paragraph, did you wright that story too?
Jack Mitchell chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Very kinky...not too badly written but not really my cup of tea. I was just curious.

It was alright though. So...well done...