Reviews for Rock a Bye Bot 2: Slo Mo's Revenge
Serling chapter 4 . 10/2/2008
Lovely work! I'm looking forward to hearing what happens next. I love the way you portray the baby 'bots; I can see them doing everything you write them doing.

Again lovely work!

Your fellow author,

Serling.
FireFly92 chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
AWW!

Kawaii! Chibi ratchet and Starscream! -huggles them-

Please update soon! So cute!
Prizm chapter 4 . 9/25/2008
This is so cute, please continue, can't wait to see what happens next.
RogueOnFire chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
Nice! I just hope this Blackarachnia will stay on the baby Cons side against Slo-Mo. This sure helps Sari! I'll catch ya later!

Jessangel249 chapter 3 . 9/20/2008
Aw... So cute!

Continue please!
AverageApplePie chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
Poor, poor, Sari! i know what she's going through, i've had to baby-sit all five of my baby cousins before and it was pure hell!
dglsprincess105 chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
AW! I envy her with all the hugs. However, I don't envy her when they act up. Blurr you coward, Why didn't you stay and help? Sari is nine years old and can't handle ten bots. (Wonder how the elite guards will take this?)
RogueOnFire chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Whoa! This is crazy responsibility for Sari. I hope someone comes to help her! I was giggling for a while at the bots' antics. She can't even get help from Ratchet! What happens next?

And what's got Slo-mo occupied right now?

AverageApplePie chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Wow this story totally rocks! But i feel bad for sari cuz shes gonna have all those sparklings to look after!

also, are you TwinTwosGirl on DeviantArt?
Jessangel249 chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Continue Please!

Ah! Baby Robots everywhere! Is Sari going to find them? I was pretty sure that they were going to do or take Bumblebee with them cause he caused both Slo-Mo and Nanosec problems.
RogueOnFire chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Aww. This is cool and cute! Glad you posted on FFN. Have you seen my latest chapters on Matrix? Red Queen forever has been giving me suggestions and listening to mine. It's almost like we have the same outline idea for my story. It's going to get interesting.

26 | « Prev Page 1 2