Reviews for Cultivating Youth Subsistence
DancingHeartBeats chapter 22 . 5/9/2009
that is such an amazing fuking joke.
aers94 chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
woo slutty bella caught edwards attention
hopeless-bad-ass-romantic chapter 22 . 5/9/2009
AW! its so sweet! and the perfect ending!

luved it! and i luved this story!

later ;-)
ilturnyouifyouturnme chapter 22 . 5/9/2009
im gonna go and cry now okay? T_T

loved the whole thing
blackandivorykeys chapter 22 . 5/9/2009
Incredibly amazing writing, morals, and ending. Love it.
brixy chapter 22 . 5/9/2009

IT CAN'T BE OVER!

But; AW!

what a GREAT ending!

I LOVED IT!

I think this was my FAVORITE story by you!

KEEP WRITING ROSETTE!

WE LURVES YOU!
sha56 chapter 22 . 5/9/2009
fricking awesome :D :D
squoosh-bunny chapter 22 . 5/9/2009
Aww :) I love that they still have their fights but still love each other so much that it doesn't matter :)

What a sweetie Edward really is, saving so long for a ring just for his Bella! I'll be sad now this story has ended, but I think it's the right time to let them get on with their adult lives - and the ride to get here was amazing :D

Looking forward to your next fanfic :D

Suzy
for.serious chapter 22 . 5/9/2009
Wow. To say I loved the story would be an understatement, really. I don't even know what to say, because my mind is honestly shutting down on me from exhaustion and the emotions I've been keeping from drowning and pulling me under. But, your story has helped hold those emotions at bay, and I'm grateful.

Honestly, definitely one of the best fics I've read. You're an amazing writer, for serious. Keep up the good work. :]

-Shea
LorriBetha chapter 22 . 5/9/2009
Hi! Yes, it's the reviewer you havent seen since chapter THREE, long time no review! I'm always too scared to review these types of stories, becaus eI never know when my friends might go into my review section and see what I've been reading, but I thought you at least deserved a review for the entire story. I'v loved it the ENTIRE way through, and am quite sad to see it go. And I'm also so glad that Edward proposed (technically ) to her! Hope to read another of yours soon (which I probably will!)
mystify23 chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
gah...awesomenes
mystify23 chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
awesome chapter!
mystify23 chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
mystify23 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
good!
isa90 chapter 22 . 5/8/2009
Quiet simply, But god enough ! :) !
1,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »