Reviews for Cultivating Youth Subsistence

“’Kay. Night, Bella,”

“Night, Edward.”

Ahahahaha I laughed SO hard! Great chapter:D
twilightlover chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
the beginning was a little dull and it didn't really hold my attention much. but the ending was really good so i'll continue reading
marigold123 chapter 22 . 1/15/2010
Ha! Loved the end...it just seemed so this Edward! I think fighting is good...as long as you make up afterwards!

This was a sweet story. Enjoyed how well written it was and your characters seemed so real. Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 21 . 1/15/2010
It was a fabulous lemon! What made it special was Edward and Bella's love shining through the whole scene. Loved Bella's epiphany at the pool and Edward welcoming her to the club. So sweet! Yay! They finally have found that balance. So have enjoyed the way you told this Bella and Edward's story. Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 20 . 1/15/2010
I love how Edward won't let Bella sit and fester. Edward also defends their relationship and their love. I knew Bella would go right to the 'all is doomed' attitude. Kudos for Edward for telling her he refused to believe they would end up like Charlie and Renee. So he made her go skiing. I think Bella is finally starting to believe in Edward's love.
marigold123 chapter 19 . 1/15/2010
Ah so Charlie and Renee's problems finally hit the fan. Even though Bella knows that they have been having problems she's been ignoring it...now it's in her face. Poor Bella. Another slap at love not making things better. Sigh...
marigold123 chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
Sigh...didn't like your last line. It will take time for Bella to feel secure with Edward the Lover. I liked how Edward said, when they were just being friends they were fine, but as soon as the element of romance entered the picture then so did the awkwardness. I like how you are writing the way these two feel about each other. I think you portray their relationship nicely. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 16 . 1/15/2010
I love the progression of their relationship. They got things out in the open...Bella yelled at Edward and told him exactly what she thought. Yes they are both afraid on a number of levels, but they know they are scared and it's out in the open. They just need to keep talking. It always seems that Bella and Edward do things backwards...so it's good that Edward is going to date Bella. It's probably also a good thing she's having her period! LOL!
marigold123 chapter 15 . 1/15/2010
I do like your Carlisle, he is a good father to Edward. He understands what Edward is going through and he doesn't judge he observes and comments and let's Edward decide.

So Edward and Bella have this deep connection which they have felt since childhood. Now emerging into adulthood they see it shift from platonic to romantic and are afraid of how it will effect them. Love is scary.
marigold123 chapter 14 . 1/15/2010
It's so tough enough being a teenager, and then you mix in insecurites, and fear...it's damn painful. I am enjoying how you are writing the dynamics between Bella and Edward. Does Bella fear letting Edward know her true feelings because she hasn't seen true love? Her parents obviously don't show that to her. Ofcourse we all have insecurities...Bella needs to somehow realize that Edward loves her wholly...he's been her friend for years and he's seen it all and hasn't run. Can they find balance? Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
Ew...Tanya. It's too bad that his first experience sucked, so he felt inadequate. No wonder he has so much guilt about Bella and the way he handled her first time.
marigold123 chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
Lauren and Jessica are foul bitches! I am glad that Edward got them back for Bella. But he would do that for his friend and also for the woman he's in love with.
marigold123 chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
Gah! He broke his wrist! I do like the way you wrote this conflicted Edward. He knows what he did was wrong, but needed his dad to set him straight. I think it's wonderful that Edward has the type of relationship with his dad he can talk to him about all this stuff. Carlisle is right, though, Edward needed to be talking to Bella, not him.
marigold123 chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Well so the fallout from the night has started. They don't know how to deal with this new intimacy. Sigh...
marigold123 chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
Ah, jealous Bella. So Bella got what she wanted? Yeah...first time generally sucks. I wonder what Bella thought. Edward just took off...
1,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »