Reviews for Cultivating Youth Subsistence
marigold123 chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Ew...Lauren and Jessica. They are so persistant. Is Edward going to get rid of them? Is Bella just overthinking?
marigold123 chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
Yeah...it's hard to listen to your parents fighting all the time.
marigold123 chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
I like how Edward wants to protect Bella, but I am thinking she is so vulnerable that it will be tough for her to not get hurt in this. Probably both of them. Em is an ass! LOL!
marigold123 chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Loved Bella when she realized she wasn't leaning against Edward's belt! LOL! I liked how you wrote Bella's emotions during that scene. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Wow, I guess Edward will help Bella with all kinds of firsts! Edward talks about their virginity pack...he thinks he's helping her out, but he knows how attracted to Bella he is. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
I think Bella and Edward's friendship is headed for dangerous territory. With their connection, I don't see how they can stay 'just friends'. Edward being the sexual teacher...made me laugh. What a guy!
marigold123 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I liked this EPOV. Edward is just trying to figure things out. He can't see himself without Bella, but he really doesn't see what that exactly means. Bella is his friend, who he knows intimately, but could there be more. Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I liked this first chapter and I am intrigued by Edward and Bella's relationship and where it's headed. You can see their obvious connection, but they just view it as friendship. Edward kind of gets the best of the relationship. He can date and come back to Bella's comfort. Ofcourse this is through Bella's eyes...who knows what Edward is really thinking...
lLoVeRr chapter 22 . 12/29/2009
Cutee :)

i love it :)

as you can see it makes me smile :)
anne96 chapter 22 . 12/24/2009
great story
Unintended-u chapter 22 . 12/16/2009
Such a perfect, sweet ending, wouldn't want it any different. Edward's being too adorkable!

Beautiful story. You're a great writer, I'm looking forward to read more of your stuff. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us!
Unintended-u chapter 15 . 12/13/2009
I think i'm in love with your writing. I don't know how to explain, but it almost seem like you write on instincts... You really know your characters (their feelings, thoughts and reactions) and this is rare in my humble opinion. Nothing irks me more than unrealistic dialogues and writers being overdescriptive. Your story just flows, reading this story is like taking a journey in the minds of e/b. And I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

I also would like to say that, unlike a lot of other ffs, I rather liked reading your a/n. :) You seem like a sweet and down-to-earth girl.

Anyway, I'm gonna finish the rest of this little gem and I can't wait to read more of your creations.

Thanks for writing!
l lynn chapter 22 . 12/8/2009
i just finished reading your story it was very good, you did a wonderful job...
alhwin chapter 22 . 11/10/2009
such heart, such meaning...no Jacob...I loved it

Why did it have to end? :o(

I love your writing style, and your lemons rocked!

x
Kaitsa chapter 22 . 10/29/2009
This story is amazing.

So real...

Just thought I should let you know.

You're my favorite author :-)
1,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »