Reviews for Cultivating Youth Subsistence
marigold123 chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
Lauren and Jessica are foul bitches! I am glad that Edward got them back for Bella. But he would do that for his friend and also for the woman he's in love with.
marigold123 chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
Gah! He broke his wrist! I do like the way you wrote this conflicted Edward. He knows what he did was wrong, but needed his dad to set him straight. I think it's wonderful that Edward has the type of relationship with his dad he can talk to him about all this stuff. Carlisle is right, though, Edward needed to be talking to Bella, not him.
marigold123 chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
Well so the fallout from the night has started. They don't know how to deal with this new intimacy. Sigh...
marigold123 chapter 9 . 1/15/2010
Ah, jealous Bella. So Bella got what she wanted? Yeah...first time generally sucks. I wonder what Bella thought. Edward just took off...
marigold123 chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Ew...Lauren and Jessica. They are so persistant. Is Edward going to get rid of them? Is Bella just overthinking?
marigold123 chapter 7 . 1/15/2010's hard to listen to your parents fighting all the time.
marigold123 chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
I like how Edward wants to protect Bella, but I am thinking she is so vulnerable that it will be tough for her to not get hurt in this. Probably both of them. Em is an ass! LOL!
marigold123 chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Loved Bella when she realized she wasn't leaning against Edward's belt! LOL! I liked how you wrote Bella's emotions during that scene. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Wow, I guess Edward will help Bella with all kinds of firsts! Edward talks about their virginity pack...he thinks he's helping her out, but he knows how attracted to Bella he is. Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
I think Bella and Edward's friendship is headed for dangerous territory. With their connection, I don't see how they can stay 'just friends'. Edward being the sexual teacher...made me laugh. What a guy!
marigold123 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I liked this EPOV. Edward is just trying to figure things out. He can't see himself without Bella, but he really doesn't see what that exactly means. Bella is his friend, who he knows intimately, but could there be more. Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I liked this first chapter and I am intrigued by Edward and Bella's relationship and where it's headed. You can see their obvious connection, but they just view it as friendship. Edward kind of gets the best of the relationship. He can date and come back to Bella's comfort. Ofcourse this is through Bella's eyes...who knows what Edward is really thinking...
lLoVeRr chapter 22 . 12/29/2009
Cutee :)

i love it :)

as you can see it makes me smile :)
anne96 chapter 22 . 12/24/2009
great story
Unintended-u chapter 22 . 12/16/2009
Such a perfect, sweet ending, wouldn't want it any different. Edward's being too adorkable!

Beautiful story. You're a great writer, I'm looking forward to read more of your stuff. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us!
1,623 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »